RealPage Off Campus Drive : RealPage Off Campus hiring fresher for Business System Analyst Role for Bachelor’s Degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About RealPage :
RealPage is a leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. Clients use our platform to improve operating performance and increase capital returns. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Richardson, Texas, RealPage currently serves more than 12,400 clients worldwide from offices in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information about the company.
Job Description :
RealPage is looking for a dedicated Business System Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will work closely with business stakeholders and technical teams to automate processes using RPA and ensure quality metrics of the deliverables. Your insights and expertise will be vital in leveraging automation to improve efficiency, accuracy, and speed across the organization’s functions.
Job Title : Business System Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibility:
- Identifying Opportunities for Automation: Evaluate existing business processes and identify areas where RPA could bring efficiency and improvements.
- Requirements Gathering and Analysis: Work with various business units to understand requirements, specifications, and process details to develop suitable automation solutions.
- Design and Documentation: Translate business requirements into functional specifications and process flow documents. Collaborate with developers to ensure clear understanding and accurate implementation.
- Supporting Development: Collaborate closely with the RPA development team to ensure the solution fits the business needs.
- User Acceptance Testing: Define and implement test cases and Facilitate user acceptance testing, ensuring the accuracy of automated processes and alignment with business goals.
- Change Management: Assist in change management activities, including training, user support, and communication.
- Monitoring and Continuous Improvement: Monitor performance of implemented RPA solutions and identify opportunities for improvement and optimization.
- Compliance and Governance: Ensure RPA solutions are in line with legal and regulatory requirements, as well as internal policies and guidelines.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 0-3 years of experience in requirements gathering and stakeholder management.
- 0-3 years of experience in Quality assurance (defining & executing test cases)
- knowledge of data tools.
- Familiarity with SQL.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
How To Apply RealPage off campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here