Volvo Off Campus Drive : Volvo Off Campus hiring fresher for Application Support Role for Bachelor Degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines. The Group also provides complete solutions for financing and service. The Volvo Group, with its headquarters in Gothenburg, employs about 100,000 people, has production facilities in 18 countries and sells its products in more than 190 markets.
Job Description :
We are now looking for a Application Support within Quality and Support Function, selected candidate will be part of Support function based out of Bengaluru, India supporting all our Global solution deliveries
Job Title : Application Support
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Monitor VGCS Applications and Solution services.
- Be available and communicate with end users via telephone and email
- Respond to and handle calls by phone or email in a professional and efficient manner
- Attend to functional and technical questions and issues that arise within the applications supported
- Register and diagnose every call/mail in case management tool by following predefined policies and procedures
- Follow up and seek solutions for application issues – follow ups with End users, Business and with different support teams
- Be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing the relationship with end users
- Follow defined escalation path for unresolved issues
- Take necessary actions to expedite the resolution process
- Provide or communicate the appropriate solution to the customer in a timely manner
- Adhere to predefines SLAs
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Excellent spoken and written skill in English
- 0-2 years of Technical Support/Application support experience
- Working knowledge on executing/writing basic SQL queries
- Basic programming skills in any technology
- Open to work in shifts – 24×7
- Excellent communication, phone etiquettes and interpersonal skills
- Self-initiative, pro-active, hardworking, good attitude and be a team player
How To Apply Volvo Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here