Sophos Off Campus Drive : Sophos Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
Sophos is a worldwide leader in next-generation cybersecurity, protecting more than 500,000 organizations and millions of consumers in more than 150 countries from today’s most advanced cyberthreats. Powered by threat intelligence, AI and machine learning from SophosLabs and SophosAI, Sophos delivers a broad portfolio of advanced products and services to secure users, networks and endpoints against ransomware, malware, exploits, phishing and the wide range of other cyberattacks. Sophos provides a single integrated cloud-based management console, Sophos Central – the centerpiece of an adaptive cybersecurity ecosystem that features a centralized data lake that leverages a rich set of open APIs available to customers, partners, developers, and other cybersecurity vendors. Sophos sells its products and services through reseller partners and managed service providers (MSPs) worldwide.
Job Description :
As Software Development Engineer in Test, you would be the part of team tasked towards ensuring quality release of product features of Sophos Email Security Product line. The role would require you to work with the scrum team members and Quality Engineering organization to ensure high quality – Automation driven Software releases.
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Eliciting Test Cases from Acceptance Criteria of Stories.
- Test automation for all the test of Stories and features owned.
- Following all the defined quality processes for the release work of the team
- Participation in Design and architecture discussions
- Monitor and debug the issues with running Regression Suites.
- Ability to learn and understand complex and technical issues.
- Work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Education and Skills:
- 0-3 years for SE1 and 3-5 years for SE2 of technical experience in Quality Engineering.
- Bachelor’s or Higher Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong in CoreJava concepts and capability of hands-on programming
- Hands-on experience in Test Automation.
- Exposure to API testing using REST.
- Experience or capability to understand existing Automation Framework.
- Ability of Test Planning to define and write various tests.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Hands-On Linux / Unix experience
How To Apply Sophos Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here