Sun Life Off Campus Drive : Sun Life Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Salesforce Developer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Sun Life :
At Sun Life, you can be your most brilliant self. Our supportive, flexible, and inclusive work environment is one where you – and your career – can thrive. Whatever your aspirations, collaborative leaders and colleagues are ready to help you learn, grow, and succeed.
Job Description :
Your role is to build awesome digital experience that users love and will build out our internal systems ecosystem to support the same. You will be guided by your deep understanding of our internal processes as well as digital innovators, and your close relationships with other stakeholders.
Job Title : Associate Salesforce Developer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Should have implemented 1-3 Sales oriented applications in Salesforce Service cloud, lightning experience and community cloud.
- Strong hands-on LWC (lightning web component) experience in Salesforce.
- Experience on web service integration between Salesforce and external systems (REST/SOAP).
- Strong Salesforce OOTB Configuration, customization (apex-based) and automation experience.
- Has knowledge/prior experience to DevOps tools (BitBucket, SourceTree, Ant Migration Tools, and Jenkins) and process.
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Strong collaboration skills, working with multiple stakeholders,
- Excellent problem solving skills to analyze options and arrive at the best solution
- Firm grasp of development methodologies, particularly agile development
- Analytical skills to develop or leverage reporting tools to measure performance.
- Design, operate, and integrate Salesforce systems to enable efficiencies in key areas of the business
- Provide consulting and coaching around best practices in Salesforce administration and implementation to enhance user experience
- Work on Salesforce automation to streamline processes
- Identify project issues/risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve them
Education and Skills :
- Engg. Degree / MCA or similar degrees from a reputed institute
- 0-3 years’ experience working with digital products, preferably in internal automation of an organization
- Ability to manage and execute large scale change programs that are transformational both from a business and technical requirement expectation
How To Apply Sun Life Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here