Boeing Off Campus Drive : Boeing Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Structural Design Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Boeing :
We are the world’s largest aerospace company and leading provider of commercial airplanes, defense, space and security systems, and global services. Building on a legacy of aerospace leadership, Boeing continues to lead in technology and innovation, deliver for its customers, and invest in its people and future growth. With us you can create and contribute to what matters most in your career, in your community and around the world.
Job Description :
The Boeing Company is currently looking for an Associate Structural Design Engineer to join the Mechanical & Structures Engineering Team located at Bangalore, India.
Job Title : Associate Structural Design Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 4 years
Role and Responsibility :
- This position will be responsible to support mechanical design and analysis of wide range of mechanical structures and products.
- This position will be responsible for coordinating and communicating regularly with team members in Boeing organizations and shall provide periodic update on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents.
- In this role, the Engineer will work independently with minimum supervision to come up with conceptual and detailed designs based on the requirements. And Pro-actively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- This position will participate and support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, customer engagement etc.
- This position will be located in Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center, Bangalore, India.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical, Civil disciplines
- Fresher graduates shall be considered for this position based on matching skillsets
- 0-4 Years of relevant Work experience.
- Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, material properties, awareness of Industry standards for structural and mechanical systems design.
- Knowledge of CAD Tools (CATIA, Creo, Unigraphics /NX) for Modeling, Drafting & Model Based Definition.
- Able to work under guidance with positive attitude and highest ethics.
How To Apply Boeing Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here