Gartner Off Campus Drive : Gartner Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Software Engineer Role for Bachelor’s degree in any stream graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Gartner :
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we’re proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
Job Description :
Gartner’s is looking for Associate Software Engineer in Gurgaon.
Job Title : Associate Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Rotate through a full-time, two-year rotational program with 6-month assignments to gain exposure to various business functions and technologies.
- You will be integrated into the day-to-day operations of your project team, assuming full responsibility for tasks assigned to you, with guidance and mentorship from senior technical leads.
- You will collaborate with a global team of innovators to solve current business challenges.
- You will build technical skills in critical areas while partnering across the organization.
- You will solve real business problems, working on real projects such as:
- Working on full-stack software initiatives using React, Node.js, Python, Java or .NET
- Deploying cutting-edge serverless cloud technologies such as Lambda, Step Functions, Kafka, SQS, SNS, etc.
- Leveraging high-availability cloud databases
- Developing NLP, AI and Machine Learning solutions
- You will employ a working knowledge of SDLC, SCRUM, and Agile methodologies.
Education and Skills:
- Recent college graduate with formal training/class work/internship work in software development
- Project experience with web application technologies:
- Front End: Java Script, HTML/DHTML, React, Bootstrap, etc.
- Middle Tier: Python, Java/J2EE, node.js or .NET
- Back End: Relational databases (SQL), knowledge of NoSQL databases a plus
- Exposure to cloud technologies (AWS, Azure) preferred
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning techniques a plus
- Ambition and interest in taking your career towards a technical leadership role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How To Apply Gartner Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here