Gartner Off Campus Drive : Gartner Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Software Engineer Role for any graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Gartner :
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we’re proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
Job Description :
Gartner is looking fro an associate Software Engineer in Gurgaon
Job Title : Associate Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Participate in architecture design and implementation of high-performance, scalable and optimized data solutions.
- Design, build and automate the deployment of data pipelines and applications to support data scientists and researchers with their reporting and data requirements.
- Integrate data from a wide variety of sources, including on premise databases and external data sources with rest APIs and harvesting tools.
- Collaborate with internal business units and data science teams on business requirements, data access, processing/transformation and reporting needs and leverage existing and new tools to provide solutions.
- Effectively support and partner with businesses on implementation, technical issues and training on the datalake ecosystem
- Work with team on managing AWS resources (EMR, ECS clusters, lambda, glue etc.) and continuously improve deployment process of our applications
- Work with administrative resources and support provisioning, monitoring, configuration and maintenance of AWS tools.
- Promote the integration of new cloud technologies and continuously evaluate new tools that will improve the organization’s capabilities while leading to lower total cost of operation.
- Support automation efforts across the data analytics team utilizing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform, Configuration Management, and Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD) tools such as Jenkins.
- Work with the team to implement data governance, access control and identify and reduce security risks.
Education and Skills:
- 0.5-2 years of experience in Solution, Design and Development of Cloud based data models, ETL Pipelines and infrastructure for reporting, analytics and data science
- Experience working with both structured and unstructured data
- Experience working with Spark, Hive, HDFS, MR, Apache Kafka/AWS Kinesis
- Experience with version control tools (Git, Subversion)
- Experience using automated build systems (CI/CD)
- Experience working in different programming languages (Java, python, scala)
- Experience of Data Structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of different databases technologies (Relational, NoSQL, Graph, Document, Key-Value, Time Series). This should include building and managing scalable data models.
- Knowledge of Cloud based platforms (AWS)
- Knowledge of TDD/BDD
- Strong desire to improve upon their skills in ETL, software development, frameworks and technologies
How To Apply Gartner Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here