Gartner Off Campus Drive : Gartner Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Data Collection Role for Bachelor’s degree in any stream graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Gartner :
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we’re proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
Job Description :
Gartner’s proprietary Digital IQ Index provides sector-specific research against which brands can benchmark their digital performance relative to industry competitors. This team is involved in extracting data from websites, dashboards & databases, Data cleaning and preparation for further analysis, etc. The Associate will carry out the data collection work for DIQ projects in the Marketing Practice. The job requires an individual who is a team player, with a proactive approach, interest in learning about new trends, ability to interpret information and apply the same to solve the problems.
Job Title : Associate Data Collection
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : Fresher – 1 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Investigate and answer questions related to the content and configuration of brand sites
- Record observations, evidence and notes using internal platforms according to specified validation rules
- Flag website bugs, data point errors and usability issues to research leads and/or managers
- Check data for errors and provide colleagues with evidence/feedback on an ongoing basis
- Utilize various information and communication resources to improve data point comprehension and maximize data quality
- Deliver projects on time and maintain high-quality standards of the deliverables
- Work in a fast-paced work environment in close collaboration with the other team members
- Actively participate in formal and informal knowledge sharing sessions
Education and Skills:
- 0-1 Years of experience in Data Collection, Data Extraction, Data Entry, Marketing support functions such as List Building, Lead Qualification, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Good Excel and PPT skills
How To Apply Gartner Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here