Tata International Limited Off Campus Drive: Tata International Limited Off Campus hiring fresher for Java Developer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Tata International Limited :
Tata International Limited (TIL) is a global trading and distribution company with a presence in manufacturing and supply chain integration in select businesses. With a network of offices and subsidiaries in more than 39 countries across Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas, we leverage our worldwide presence and our sourcing and marketing competencies to work with global brands and market leaders. We are guided by the tenets of the Tata Code of Conduct and strive to achieve the highest possible ethical standards to deliver what we promise to customers. With our vision of being globally significant in each of our chosen businesses by 2025, we are firmly on a path of sustained growth with revenues of US $2.32 billion recorded in FY18.
Job Description :
We are seeking a motivated and detailoriented Fresher Java Developer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining Java applications, as well as troubleshooting and debugging any issues that arise. You will work closely with senior developers and project managers to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
Job Title : Java Developer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Mumbai
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Developing and maintaining Java applications
- Writing clean, efficient, and welldocumented code
- Troubleshooting and debugging any issues that arise
- Collaborating with senior developers and project managers to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards
- Participating in code reviews and providing constructive feedback to other developers
- Staying uptodate with emerging trends and technologies in Java development
- Complying with all relevant security and privacy regulations and guidelines
Education and Skills :
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong understanding of Java programming language
- Familiarity with software development life cycle SDLC processes
- Strong analytical and problemsolving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in relevant software and development tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Please note that this is a remote position.
How To Apply Tata International Limited Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here