Cerner Off Campus Drive : Cerner Off Campus hiring fresher for Technical Solution Analyst Role for B.E / B.Tech degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Cerner :
Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of health care information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on health care, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
Job Description :
We are excited to hire Technical Solution Analyst I at Oracle Cerner. As Technical Solution Analyst I, you will perform troubleshooting investigations reviewing front-end applications by gathering information, using troubleshooting tools, shadowing end users, and testing workflows internally and externally. You will perform troubleshooting investigations via backend methods by capturing log files, querying tables, updating database fields, and updating/cycling servers. You will communicate effectively verbally and in writing to clients and internal stakeholders. You will document notes, activities, resolutions, and other knowledge articles throughout the lifecycle of an investigation. You will prioritize work based on severity and urgency balancing client and business needs. And, you will collaborate among and across teams to ensure issues are addressed by the appropriate individuals.
Job Title : Technical Solution Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility:
- Troubleshoot and analyze basic technical coding issues submitted by internal or external clients
- Own, debug and document basic investigations and resolution of issues within code base using varied technical techniques, including modifying existing software code
- Perform root cause analysis, help identify problem areas, make recommendations to development teams
- Communicate with internal and external clients and teams on issue resolution
- Create code-based queries and development testing tools
- Consult with clients to understand problems and requests for additional information
- Develop knowledge of assigned solution, technologies, development processes and ecosystem
Education and skills :
- At least 4 years total combined related work experience and completed higher education, including:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 0 to 2 years of experience in application support, Client/customer support, troubleshooting, incident management, Problem management & Change Management.
- Should have knowledge of SQL.
- Willing to work in the shift of 5 PM – 2 AM IST.
- Should have excellent Communication Skills and be able to interact with stakeholders in different regions of the world.
How To Apply Cerner Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here