Tata Power Off Campus Drive : Tata Power off campus hiring fresher for Graduate Engineer Trainee Role for B.E / B. Tech graduates and any batch graduates also eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Tata Power :
TATA POWER recruits’ people for a wide variety of technical and administrative skills from across the country. It has come to our notice that certain misleading advertisements have been placed on portals claiming TATA POWER is conducting Off Campus Drive. Through this announcement, we wish to caution job seekers and educational institutions at large that these parties or persons are not affiliated to TATA POWER in any way. TATA POWER, as a policy, does not conduct Off Campus Drive. However, job seekers can login to the official website of TCS iON, register and apply for any job openings on the website without any reference to information on third party portals.
Job Description :
Fire & Safety We are looking for candidates who are currently in the final year of B.E. / B. Tech (Fire & Safety) and would graduate in 2023.
Job Title : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Type : Full Time
Location : PAN India
Experience : Fresher
Education and Skills :
- Identification and control of workplace hazards & ensuring the legal requirements for health and safety to be maintained at the workplace.
- Understanding the principles of TSHMS, Risk assessments, JSA, Method statements and implementing risk mitigation plan w.r.t. Fire & Safety
- To engage and influence employees / contractors & coach individuals on Safety toenable them to successfully discharge their responsibilities as per TSHMS and to maintain specified goals.
- Implementation of CSCC.
- Knowledge about ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, EPM, TBEM & S+5S.
- Site audit shall be carried out to check and verify all hazards are identified and Control measures mentioned in HIRA/JSA implemented at site.
- Sharing of Best Practices & Driving team towards implementation.
- To coordinate & conduct plant/work site inspections and Audits as per schedule.
- CTC : INR 6.64 Lakhs per annum + other benefits such as: Subsidized Basic Hostel/ Company Provided accommodation (deductions as applicable), Medical Facilities, Insurances including Group Medical Coverage Insurance (GMC), Group Term Life Insurance (GTLI), Group Personal Accident Insurance (GPA), Voluntary OPD coverage, Executive health check-up, Canteen and Transport facility (available at certain locations), Official Travel reimbursement, contemporary leave practices, Higher Education Support (post trainee period), Car Lease benefit (post trainee period), Mobile Phone and Data Card/Broadband reimbursement, Laptop (purchase at WDV), Rewards & Recognitions, Holiday Homes etc.
How To Apply Tata Power Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here2023
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here