Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive: Tech Mahindra Off Campus hiring for Associate Customer Support Role for Bachelor Degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Tech Mahindra :
Tech Mahindra is one of the fastest-growing brands and amongst the top 15 IT service providers globally. Tech Mahindra has consistently emerged as a leader in sustainability and is recognized amongst the ‘2021 Global 100 Most sustainable corporations in the World’ by Corporate Knights. With the TechM NXT. NOW framework, Tech Mahindra aims to enhance ‘Human Centric Experience’ for our ecosystem and drive collaborative disruption with synergies arising from a robust portfolio of companies. Tech Mahindra aims at delivering tomorrow’s experiences today, and believes that the ‘Future is Now’.
Job Description :
Tech Mahindra is Hiring a Associate Customer Support in Bangalore.
Job Title : Associate Customer Support
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Handling customer queries on Web Chat, E-mails and Social Media
- Educate current and potential customers with product and service information
- Maintain accurate customer records
- Identify and escalate priority issues to the Team Leader and Ops Team
- Actively participate in team meetings
- Handle all queries in a polite, professional manner
- Probe and troubleshoot customer queries, and provide a suitable and satisfactory solution
- Educate customers on services and processes
- Escalate any issues to the Team Leader
- Achieve agreed KPIs and Objectives
- Adhere strictly to shift schedules
- Adhere to laid down internal policies, procedures and processes
- Work collaboratively with the team
Education and Skills :
- A Bachelor’s degree from any stream if a Fresher
- Minimum HSC with a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Passionate about customer care
- **Good typing skill**
- **Fluent in written and spoken English**
- Able to work well under pressure and under minimum supervision
- A fast learner who is able to work with set targets.
- Must be time flexible and able to work in a rotational shift system including Public holidays and weekends.
- International Non-voice Process.
- 24/7 shift (Graveyard shift included)
- 5 Days work (2 Days rotational off)
- Completely Work from Office
- Office is in Bahadurpally, Hyderabad
Details For Walk-in :
- 2nd November – 11th November , 10.30 AM – 4.30 PM
- Tech Mahindra Limited No. 90/B-1, SBC Tech Park, Madras Thiruvallur High Rd, Ambattur Industrial Estate, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600058
- Contact – ArunKumar ( 09566399659 )
How To Apply Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here