Informatica Off Campus Drive : Informatica Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Informatica :
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to achieve the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and improve their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 84 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to guide data-led digital transformation.
Job Description :
We’re looking for an Associate Software Engineer candidate with experience in C++, and Java and exposure to multi-threaded development to join our team. Location will be discussed during Offer time. Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new external customer products. Uses a variety of applicable technologies to participate in the development of products through all stages from planning/design to development, testing, and documentation. Drives ideas for new software products or enhancements of existing product.
Job Title : Associate Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Develops code for new or existing software under the direction of more experienced engineers.
- Implements portion(s) of feature(s) or small modules
- Participates in discussions.
- Receives and understands completed technical design.
- Modifies small and/or well-defined programming tasks.
- Debugs own code with limited support.
- Uses basic data structures and algorithms.
Education and Skills :
- Learns to use professional concepts and to apply company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Works on problems of limited professional level scope and follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages, applications, tools, and utilities.
- Codes/debugs programs using written or verbal instruction/specifications.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 0+ years of relevant professional experience with undergrad degree and/or professional training.
How To Apply Informatica Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here