Teradata Off Campus Drive : Teradata Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Test Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.SC Graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Teradata :
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, solving data challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today — making your data easier to consume everywhere, with no added risk.
Job Description :
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world
Job Title : Associate Test Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : Hyderabad
Experinence : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Primary responsibility will be performing feature testing for MLE features on both IFX and cloud platforms
- Understanding the feature specifications early in the development cycle to create test cases in an agile environment.
- Isolating and troubleshooting the problems, providing assistance to the developers in resolving problems related to MLE features and other related components.
- Candidate will be expected to work closely with feature PO and scrum team.
- Able to write Feature / Unit Test cases and automation scripts.
- Should work as part of the Agile scrum team
- Works with project team members, reports to Engineering Manager.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science.
- 0 to 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in R&D based teams
- Scripting skills with Python and Linux OS/Shell Scripting.
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Basic documentation skills
- Basic SQL
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technology
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow documented specifications and plans with minimal supervision
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Works well in a team environment
How To Apply Teradata Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here