Texas Instruments Drive : Texas Instruments hiring fresher for Software Applications Engineer Role for Bachelor/ Master degree or related field graduates and passout batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibilty and application details are given below.
About Texas Instruments :
Texas Instruments has been making progress possible for decades. We are a global semiconductor company that designs, manufactures, tests and sells analog and embedded processing chips. Our more than 80,000 products help over 100,000 customers efficiently manage power, accurately sense and transmit data and provide the core control or processing in their designs, going into markets such as industrial, automotive, personal electronics, communications equipment and enterprise systems. Our passion to create a better world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors is alive today as each generation of innovation builds upon the last to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable – opening new markets and making it possible for semiconductors to go into electronics everywhere. We think of this as Engineering Progress. It’s what we do and have been doing for decades
Job Description :
You will be a key TI contact for customers and will interact with Systems, Architecture, Software Development, SoC Design and Verification teams to facilitate efficient, optimized systems architectures for customer use-cases. Your role will involve working on a variety of domains under automotive and industrial including home automation, industrial automation, gateways, HMI, networking, etc.
Job Title : Software Applications Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Supporting TI customers in the areas of Automotive (DMS, OMS, gateways, Analytics, etc.) and Industrial Applications (Human Machine Interface (HMI), Industrial Communications, Networking, etc.)– solve day-to-day complex issues and help customers go to production.
- Creating collateral like Application Notes, White Papers, Academies and Webinars for enabling a broad customer base for TI.
- Developing silicon differentiating demos to drive customer engagements.
Education & Skills :
- 0-3 years industry experience in software development on embedded devices
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in EE, Computer Science
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers to understand needs and issues. Communicate via a variety of methods (presentations, calls, face to face, writing, etc.).
- Strong problem solving abilities. Able to break complex problems down into individual components to debug and correct. Curiosity to understand and learn quickly.
- Sense of urgency to work across internal teams to get customer issues resolved in a timely manner
- Knowledge of embedded systems – MCU, MPU, ARM
- Knowledge of computer architecture – Cache, DMA, Interconnect
- Knowledge of basic communication peripherals like I2C, SPI, UART, Flash, capture, display or middleware, stacks and protocols – TCP/IP, LwIP, USB, PCIe, filesystem is an added advantage
- Knowledge of industrial communication protocols like EtherCAT, Profinet, EtherNet/IP is added advantage
- Knowledge of writing applications in areas of Automotive and Industrial space is an added advantage.
How To Apply Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here