Texas Instruments Drive : Texas Instruments hiring fresher for Software Engineer Role for Bachelor/ Master degree or related field graduates and passout batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibilty and application details are given below.
About Texas Instruments :
Texas Instruments has been making progress possible for decades. We are a global semiconductor company that designs, manufactures, tests and sells analog and embedded processing chips. Our more than 80,000 products help over 100,000 customers efficiently manage power, accurately sense and transmit data and provide the core control or processing in their designs, going into markets such as industrial, automotive, personal electronics, communications equipment and enterprise systems. Our passion to create a better world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors is alive today as each generation of innovation builds upon the last to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable – opening new markets and making it possible for semiconductors to go into electronics everywhere. We think of this as Engineering Progress. It’s what we do and have been doing for decades
Job Description :
This position requires strong foundational understanding of software development and full-stack web development expertise. Ideal candidate will have strong coding and problem solving skills with expertise in Java, Spring boot, Angular/other front-end frameworks and SQL.
Job Title : Application Developer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Design, develop and deploy software applications with high quality, performance and scalability.
- Design and develop tests and test-automation suites to meet quality and test coverage goals.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, optimization and enhancements to existing software and platforms.
- Collaborate with architect, team-members, project managers and business users to come up with innovative and elegant solutions.
- Follow established processes including guidelines on code quality, documentation and development best practices and work with the team to come up with recommendations for continuous improvements.
Education & Skills :
- Knowledge of software development processes and the full software development lifecycle.
- Expert level knowledge of programming in Java, with experience in developing complex software applications.
- Excellent debugging, problem-solving skills and root cause analysis.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions.
- Bachelor’s in CSE, IT or related field.
- 0-2 years of experience.
How To Apply Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here