Unisys Off Campus Drive : Unisys Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Unisys :
Unisys is built on over 145 years of game-changing innovation. Along the way, we feel we’ve made the world a better place by bringing technological innovation to businesses and governments around the world. Our company has evolved and adapted over time, but our passion for innovation and for helping our clients succeed has remained constant.Our Mission is to deliver advanced IT solutions to businesses and governments around the world. Our solutions consistently deliver the significant, measurable results that matter most to our clients. Better still, we build security into the solutions themselves.
Job Description :
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Job Title : Associate Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Performs build and deployment activities for application development efforts, following defined processes and procedures for delivery and deployment.
- Works to understand use cases and requirements needed to develop. Explores alternative solutions available by selecting the best option, through the application of DAR techniques.
- Ensures that CSAT is Green related to service quality, adherence to SLA, skill, technical expertise, understanding the business needs and competency.
- Performs tasks to validate the integrity of pre-production environments, such as development, test, QA and staging environments.
- May perform development and testing of processes used for configuration management, deployment and automation.
- May perform configuration management functions including the implementation and support of configuration management systems and processes, such as source code management, workflow, issue tracking, deployment, provisioning and testing automation.
- May provide application support for a portion of their time as well as maintenance and enhancements to the application.
- Works in accordance to standards and methodologies used within the project or organization.
- Provides impact analysis details for assigned work.
- Promotes innovation within team or project.
Education and Skills :
- Computer Science/EE undergraduate degree required
- No experience required, Intern/COOP experience preferred
- Knowledge of Engineering Concepts
- Ability to work in a global team, with multiple stakeholders across functions, business units and geographical regions
- Ability to communicate task information with clients
- Team Player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good command over English language.
How To Apply Unisys Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here