Western Digital Off Campus Drive : Western Digital Off Campus hiring fresher for Engineer Role for Bachelor’s/Master degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Western Digital :
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
Job Description :
A candidate in this position shall be responsible for the below functions but not limited to the following
Job Title : Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility:
- Develop firmware using C/C++ in multiple environments using latest standards: FPGA, Simulator, for NAND/eHDD (Enterprise Hard Disk Drive) products.
- Follow Agile methodologies in development.
- Create design documents pertinent to the various phases of firmware development.
- You’ll be on a scrum team responsible for full stack embedded firmware development for enterprise products. This includes innovation, design, implementation and debug of data path, software algorithms, data structures, drivers needed for our large and complex software environment.
- Deliver on cutting-edge storage products with interfaces like SAS, SATA, PCIe.
- Work with cross functional teams to develop HDD products.
- Self-motivated to work both unsupervised and as part of an agile team. Collaborate to develop self and others within group.
- Understand end to end product lifecycle.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelors or Master in CS, CE, EE, EC or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 8.0 GPA
- Strong knowledge in C/C++, Object oriented programming, Data Structure, Algorithms,
- Strong aptitude and penchant for problem solving, algorithm design, system design, and complexity analysis skills.
- You have ability to rapidly learn new technologies, complex code and develop system view.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication.
- You’ll be a fun and enthusiastic teammate who enjoys a challenge and celebrates success.An ever positive, can-do attitude.
- Interest in storage technologies (HDD, Flash, nonvolatile memory) that is the backbone and lifeline of all the technologies (Artificial Intelligence (AI) , Machine Learning (ML), Cloud, Autonomous driving, Social Media, Streaming and entertainment, E-Commerce etc)
How To Apply Western Digital off campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here