Wipro Off Campus Drive : Wipro off campus hiring fresher for PWD Role for B.E/B.Tech(All Branch) degree graduates and 2023 batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Wipro :
Wipro is a leading IT, consulting and business services company. We harness the facility of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to assist our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A corporation recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we’ve over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to create a far better and a bold new future.
Job Description :
Wipro has been recognized and felicitated with numerous awards for its effort at establishing an inclusive workplace. We are the recipients of the National Award as well as the Zero Project award, which is an international award for innovative policies and practices in the area of inclusion of people with disabilities. We also have a full-time Lead, Persons with Disabilities, who is a subject matter expert to drive the inclusion objective within the organization.
Job Title: Persons with Disabilities (PWD) Hiring
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: PAN India
Experinence : Fresher
Roles and Responsibility :
- Analyze and understand client expectations through requirement-gathering and elicitation documents.
- Deliver project requirements.
- Support data collection and analysis on the given stream of work.
- Build core documentation and manuals required (project documents; installation and operating guidelines).
- Execute functional tests and evaluate results to ensure the accuracy of the solution.
- Contribute to the practice by developing reusable component inventory and knowledge management.
- Develop case studies, archive tools and other reusable artifacts based on the learnings from projects.
- Build subject matter expertise in the area of specialization.
Education and Qualification :
- 2020 & 2021
- 10th Standard – minimum 50%
- 12th Standard – minimum 50%
- Graduation – minimum 50% or 5.0 GPA as per respective University Guidelines
- B.E./B.Tech (any stream)
- Government-issued disability certificate with disability percentage being 40% and above
- Full-time degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India
- All arrears and backlogs must stand cleared at the time of the selection process
- Interested candidates can mail their resume and queries to – firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply Wipro Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here