Zoom Off Campus Drive : Zoom Off Campus hiring fresher for Data Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA /M.Sc Graduates and any passout graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Zoom :
Zoom helps people stay connected so they can get more done together. From meetings, chat, phone, and webinars to conference room systems and online events, Zoom powers all your communication needs. Our secure, reliable video platform offers a high-quality experience that is easy to manage, use, and customize.
Job Description :
As a Data Engineer (NCG), you will be involved in supporting and developing new features and fixes in our Business Systems that support Zoom Operations worldwide. This will be a great learning opportunity for someone with a good business process acumen and with good coding/testing skills.
Job Title : Data Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Assist with building and maintaining Zoom product features and services.
- Build, deploy and upgrade our real time compute infrastructure.
- Design and implement features to improve our systems.
- Connect with customers to understand their goals and needs and translate those into solutions our team can deliver.
- Configure tooling for systems scalability, ensure we have capacity for future growth.
- Ensure our systems are continuously monitored and running efficiently with a consistent, unified experience across products, platforms, and devices.
- Test current algorithms and write testing documents.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across the business to drive the delivery of features, processes and happiness.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s/Dual Degree (B.E./B.Tech) or equivalent degree in IT/Computer Science or related field
- Should have very good analytical abilities and problem solving skills
- Coding experience in Java (or similar) and SQL is mandatory
- Should be a self-starter, faster learner with ability to learn new skills quickly and drive solutions in the face of challenges
- Ability to take concepts all the way to successful outcomes through partnership, collaboration and teamwork
- Detail oriented, organised, ethical, responsible, and self-motivated.
- Team player, ability to work effectively in a matrix organization
- Strong communication skills and a desire to learn something new
How To Apply Zoom Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here