Zycus Off Campus Drive : Zycus Off Campus hiring fresher Walkin Drive for Product Technical Analyst Role for B.E / B.Tech graduates and 2024 batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Zycus :
Zycus is a leading global provider of A.I. powered Source-to-Pay suite for procurement, finance, and AP organizations. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, Financial Savings Management, Project Management, Request Management, Supplier Network, Insight Studio, and Merlin A.I. Suite with intelligent BOTs. Our spirit of innovation and passion to help organizations create greater business impact is reflected among the hundreds of procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.
Job Description :
The Product Technical Analysts (PTA) at Zycus works with the Technical Account Management Team and supports them by being the first line of the technical support layer & responsible for product related queries, troubleshooting and guiding Customers to be able to use the products with ease. A Product Technical Analyst will be trained to answer queries around Customer’s subscribed products and associated functionalities in order to be able to understand product capabilities & troubleshoot in accordance with the respective L2 and L3 Engineering, Cloud, Product Management and other backend Teams to get success for the Customers on Zycus Products.
Job Title : Product Technical Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Mumbai/Pune
Experinence : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Answer accurately all of the product related questions that a Customer has
- Demonstrate & guide the functionality to the Customers
- Resolve Customers’ technical queries & complaints by coordinating with multiple internal Teams within SLA
- The Product Technical Analysts (PTA) has an expert product knowledge and his/her expertise is essential to a successful support structure of the Technical Account Management Team.
Education and Skills :
- Engineering Graduate (B.E./B.Tech) in Chemical/Mechanical/Electronics/IT/Computer Science students who will graduate in 2024 can apply
- Strong in Problem Solving and Analytical skills.
- Excellent Presentation and Communication skills is a must
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Understanding of Supply chain operations, e-procurement tools, Incident Management Tools & knowledge of ITIL concepts will be an added advantage.
- Detail-oriented with an ability to ask the right question.
- Collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to learn, execute and excel. Multitask and work with priorities.
- Willingness to work in 24 X 7 shifts
How To Apply Zycus Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here