Accenture Off Campus Drive: Accenture Off Campus hiring fresher for Learning operations Associate Role for any graduates and any passout batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Accenture :
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Job Description :
Accenture Learning Delivery creates a seamless experience for clients and learners. The Onsite Associate works closely with teams to ensure session requirements are organized and runs smoothly onsite. They are responsible for understanding the session requirements and execute them with the help of team members. They also monitor all activities and resolve or escalate issues when necessary.
Job Title : Learning operations Associate
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 1 year
Role and Responsibility :
- Organize and ensure all sessions have end to end support
- Pro-actively escalate high-level issues
- Manage onsite activities and prepping for session
- Coordinate between all stakeholders, vendors, faculties before and during the session
- Work with teams to ensure the delivery of the session is seamless communicating necessary requirements
- Consult with other teams as needed and maintain good relationships
- Ensures backup plan is communicated to SME/Team/Lead when necessary
- Provides pre-session and post session support for virtual training sessions. The host’s focus is primarily assisting the faculty by helping guide and manage the delivery of the course. The host will require detailed knowledge of both the functional delivery of the course as well as to be able to troubleshoot technical issues they might experience with the help of the tech support resource. Conduct faculty prep for sessions.
Education and Skills :
- Basic analytical skills
- Ability to interpret and work within the training policies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent understanding of quality control and risk management
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with revolving shift
- Strong time management and priority setting
- Comfortable speaking to large audiences
- Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Basic understanding of quality control
- Basic understanding on virtual platform (MS Teams)
- High Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
How To Apply Accenture Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here