Allscripts Off Campus Drive : Allscripts off campus hiring fresher for Associate Quality Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc / MCA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Allscripts :
Welcome to Veradigm! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
Job Description :
Veradigm (Formely Allscripts) is looking for associate quality engineer in vadodara.
Job Title: Associate Quality Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Assure product quality through the development of ‘net-new’ manual or automated test scripts. This effort should maximize the ROI while minimizing quality risks. Output consistent with department’s guidelines.
- When involved in testing, ensure test design is traceable to requirement and achieves a high level of requirement and test execution coverage. Continuously improve test scripts and product coverage. Complete updating test cases, test scripts, test harnesses, test guidelines according to schedule.
- Candidate should understand bug tracking life cycle, software testing life cycle (STLC) and software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Candidate will be responsible to conduct product testing which includes testing strategies like manual testing & automation testing. Under manual testing, candidate will be responsible to conduct feature testing, smoke testing, integration testing and regression testing. Under automation testing, candidate will be responsible for white Box testing, UI/API automation testing.
- Escalate concerns about project/product/process quality in clear, timely, collaborative, and constructive way.
- Knowledgeable and conversant in defect prevention and associated tools and methodologies.
- Collaborate closely with the development teams in tracking defects during the development process.
Education and skills :
- 0 – 2 years of professional experience in a similar position.
- Freshers are eligible.
- Successful completion of a bachelor’s degree in a relevant program of study is preferred.
How To Apply Allscripts Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here