Amazon Off Campus Drive: Amazon Off Campus hiring fresher for Transaction Risk Investigator Role for Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree graduates and any batch of graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Amazon :
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Job Description :
The mission of Shopping Experience Protection Operations is to build trust with all its Customers & Partners – Buyers, Brands, Vendors, Sellers, and Employees – in reality and perception. Scaling through technology, analytics & science and inverting the curve on headcount & cost growth. Being a center of excellence that develops technology, science, and processes to achieve our goals in a fashion that is scalable, decoupled and easily leveraged across Amazon and externally.
Job Title : Transaction Risk Investigator
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher – 5 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Researches and evaluates facts surrounding seller transactions
- Takes appropriate action on investigated transactions based on established standard operation procedure and tools
- Documents their actions by providing detailed annotations
- Communicates with external customers via phone or email during the investigation process
- Communicates with internal customers and peers in person, via email, annotations and phone during and following the investigation process
- Understand the issue and make best use of the available resources to resolve it
- Systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners/ teams according to processes and standard
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Understand performance metrics to create analysis for driving business goals
- Meet predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards
Education and Skills :
- Education Qualification: Graduate in any discipline
- Work Experience: 0 to 4 years
- Communication Skills- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English language
- Ability to handle and interpret large sets of data
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment
How To Apply Amazon Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here