Amazon Off Campus Drive: Amazon off campus hiring fresher for Digital Content Associate Role for Bachelors degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Amazon :
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Job Description :
The primary responsibility of the role is to perform analysis, quality checks on Series(e-book & p-book) and to identify errors as well as validating errors reported by various systems.
Job Title : Digital Content Associate
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Chennai
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- The role will require the candidate to quickly understand the e-book content quality standards, operation workflow tools and other supporting tools.
- Associate needs to continuously adapt to and learn the new features of various tools and systems and improve on their acumen to identify and report the errors. Associate has to follow SOP to catch errors in the content.
- Associate needs to perform content quality checks to qualify the customer experience for content viewing and Kindle device usage. Associate will need to use software tools for quality audit, content editing and data capture.
- The associate will need to be aware of operation metrics like productivity (number of titles processed per hour), quality (defect percentage) and delivery/latency SLA. The associate will be measured on their compliance to these metrics, SLA requirements, QA guidelines, team goals and personal goals.
- Associate should be a team player and come up with ideas to improve the editing/QA process.
- The associate will need to often contact publishers and vendor managers to report errors identified and provide status update as and when required.
- The employee will be an individual contributor for this role.
- In addition the associate must be able to pay close attention to minute details, have good communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
- Associate should be a team player and come up with improvement ideas to improve the process.
- Maturity and ability to review explicit adult content from a clinical perspective. This includes nudity and strong language.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelors degree
- High level of skill in written English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment driven by complex software systems and processes.
- Should be self-motivated and a good team player.
- Good at problem solving, data analysis and troubleshooting issues related to content quality.
- Good interpersonal skills to manage ongoing relationships with software team and inter-operations teams.
- Ability to work seamlessly in MS Excel & MS Word
How To Apply Amazon Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here