Autodesk Off Campus Drive : Autodesk Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Autodesk :
Autodesk is changing how the world is designed and made. Our technology spans architecture, engineering, construction, product design, manufacturing, media, and entertainment, empowering innovators everywhere to solve challenges big and small. From greener buildings to smarter products to more mesmerizing blockbusters, Autodesk software helps our customers to design and make a better world for all.
Job Description :
Autodesk Identity Access and Management team is seeking a talented and highly motivated individual who loves finding efficient, scalable and thoughtful solutions to a variety of technical and product challenges. As a member of a team responsible for building foundational services, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of identity service that is leveraged by 150+ Autodesk desktop, mobile, and web applications as well as a growing third-party developer ecosystem for managing authentication, authorization, profile, and entitlements. The service is one of the key business enablers serving millions of customers every day. You will be working on cutting edge AWS technologies, leveraging authentication and authorization related protocols.
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Work effectively as a member of the self-organized agile team that builds, owns and runs the service
- Contribute to all aspects of service development including front-end, back-end, DevOps, and quality
- Assist in the operation of the service, e.g. monitoring, alerting, metrics, logging, and troubleshooting
- Work closely with senior engineers, architects, product owners to understand requirements and translate them into elegant implementations
- Use the current system behaviour to identify opportunities for continuous improvement of the scalability, reliability, usability, and security of the system
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- 0-3 years of software engineering experience
- Excellent grasp of basic tenets of computer programming
- Excellency at least one of the programming languages ( C#, Go-lang, Java, Python)
- Familiar understanding of web services, including REST
- Clarity of Design Patterns as well as an understanding of design paradigms.
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
How To Apply Autodesk Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here