Continental Off Campus Drive : Continental Off Campus hiring fresher for Junior Patent Administrator Role for any graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Continental :
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated preliminary sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Job Description :
Continental is looking for Junior Patent Administrator in Bangalore
Job Title : Junior Patent Administrator
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Updating IP database.
- Supporting invoice management.
- Supporting in all patenting related tasks.
- Co-operating with Patent Administrators world wide.
- Office Assistance tasks.
- Any ad-hoc tasks as per assignment.
- Making regular Reports on Statistics related to Continental IP.
Education and Skills :
- Any graduate degree with 0-1 years of experience.
- Completed vocational training as a paralegal (m/f/d) or equivalent years of experience in a comparable position.
- High degree of team-work, communication skills, as well as customer orientation.
- Distinct ability to work in a committed, independent, and structured manner.
- Fluent English skills, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of common patent office processes will be advantageous.
- Confident handling of MS Office.
How To Apply Continental Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here