ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive : ICICI Bank Off Campus hiring fresher for Information Technology Analyst Role for any graduates and any batch of graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About ICICI Bank :
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products and services are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. HCL also takes pride in its many diversity, social responsibility, sustainability, and education initiatives. Through its worldwide network of R&D facilities and co-innovation labs, global delivery capabilities, and over 176,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ across 50 countries, HCL delivers holistic services across industry verticals to leading enterprises, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
Job Description :
The incumbent will manage a cluster of technology platforms, would continuously evaluate technology solutions and induct cutting edge technology stack to drive business excellence at ICICI Bank. The incumbent will work along with the cross functional business teams in creating technology solutions by leveraging digital & data capabilities and induct new age technologies for developing a platform approach to the operating model. The incumbent would continuously look for digitizing opportunities and build intelligent automation workflows in the core banking processes by way of deploying scalable, modular and well governed technology platforms.
Job Title : Information Technology Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
Experinence : Fresher – 5 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Digitize banking processes to create a frictionless and automated business and process workflow
- Continuously explore, evaluate and induct new technology platforms across SaaS, PaaS and custom workflows
- Work closely with business and functional teams and ensure frictionless and straight through processing (STP) of business operations
- Work along with business and functional teams and develop a deep understanding of various operational processes in the relevant areas of implementation
- Work along with cross functional teams and create a technology stack that is scalable, resilient and well governed
- Work with various technology partners to develop technology solutions catering to various business requirements
- Ensure that the systems adhere to the Information Security guidelines
- Ensure up-to-date documentation of manuals and process notes governing business activities so as to comply with applicable technology protocols, governing standards and business user manual
- To ensure system availability and extend support during system downtime and technical exigencies
- Engage in continuous and regular testing of the IT system for readiness for unforeseen and unexpected events which can impact the business continuity.
- Provide proactive resolution of potential IT related queries and track Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with technology partners providing support.
- Provision for IT Infrastructure and hardware for platform requirements for use, as required
Education and Skills :
- MBA/Engineering Graduate / MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institution
How To Apply ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here