Cornerstone Off Campus Drive : Cornerstone Off Campus hiring fresher for QA Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Cornerstone :
Cornerstone OnDemand is a premier people development company, pioneering solutions to help organizations and individuals around the globe navigate the new world of work and realize their potential at work. Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalized learning, modern training content, development-driven performance management and holistic employee data management and insights, Cornerstone is there for you at every stage. Founded in 1999 with the goal of improving access to education around the globe through online learning, today Cornerstone’s people development solutions are used by more than 6,000 global clients of all sizes, spanning more than 75 million users across over 180 countries and nearly 50 languages.
Job Description :
QA engineering department is looking for exceptional QA Automation Engineer-I to join our team who has passion for software quality testing and genuinely enjoy working in a collaborative environment. The hired resource will be responsible for design, develop and oversee the maintenance of automated scripts and on time execution and will work jointly with Automation engineers and Architect to form a fully autonomous team and enhancing quality engineering part of the product.
Job Title : QA Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pune
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Design, develop and oversee the maintenance of automated scripts
- Test-drives clean, quality code, working closely with cross-functional organizations, Squad teams
- Design & tune the automation framework for robust automation development and stable automation executions
- Schedules, execute automated test plans and cases and deliver on committed timelines with high quality
- Raise/verify defects
- Must inform QA lead about the testing activities performed via daily status reports
Education and Skills:
- BE(CS or IT) or Masters degree in Computers
- 0-1 years experience in software Automation and testing
- Well versed with Appium, Selenium, Java, Cucumber, GIT, Jenkins, and SQL
- Knowledge on API testing
- Should have abilities to build & tune an automation framework
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain scripts that integrate automation and Jenkins
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with virtual machines and testing environments
How To Apply Cornerstone Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here