Dell Off Campus Drive: Dell Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Sales Engineer Analyst Role for BE/ B.Tech/ MCA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Dell :
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress. What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
Job Description :
Join us as an Associate Sales Engineer Analyst on our Sales Operations team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Job Title : Associate Sales Engineer Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Work on developing or architecting solutions based on inputs from presales team
- Develop Proposals that will be used by presales and sales teams to highlight to the customer about the Dell Technologies proposed solution
- Construct the solution or environment in the form of Technical Drawings to simplify the messaging to customers
- Custom build tools or processes for a scenario encountered where standard operating procedure does not exit
- Escalate problems encountered in the field to appropriate Remote SE Manager
- Passionate, proactive, self-driven, strategic thinking and customer fist attitude
- Track and report the remote presales activities conducted for a given timeframe to showcase goal achievement and differentiated outcomes
- Strong Remote collaboration skills, excellent presentation and communication skills and the ability to adapt to communication style depending on the audience
- Broad knowledge of the computer systems environments, Operating Systems and the industry’s most popular applications and products
- This role will require working in Americas East Coast shift (6 PM – 3 AM (IST)).
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s Degree BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
- 0-3 Yrs related work experience
How To Apply Dell Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here