Ellucian Off Campus Drive : Ellucian off campus hiring fresher for Cloud Engineer Role for B.E / B. Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates also eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Ellucian :
Ellucian provides student information systems (SIS), finance and HR, recruiting, retention, analytics and advancement software solutions. With more than 1,400 institutions subscribing to Ellucian’s cloud services and SaaS offerings, the company is one of the largest providers of cloud-based solutions in higher education. Ellucian also supports the higher education community with a range of professional services such as application software implementation, training, education, and management consulting.
Job Description :
We are looking for innovators who are passionate about building & creating something new and exciting. This is a high impact role that requires rich technical experience paired with an entrepreneurial spirit to sculpt Ellucian into a leader in SaaS applications for Higher Education. You will join a dynamic team supporting authentication and payment services as well as applications used by Higher Education end users.If you get excited about automation & creation and the impact, you can make on shaping the future of higher education then we should talk!
Job Title : Cloud Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore, India
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Responsibility for delivery support and automation in such a way as to focus on contractual SLAs and internal SLOs; delivering high uptime for our customers
- Execute continuous service improvement activities, as assigned:
- Design, document, develop, test, and deploy automation
- Execute system health monitoring and performance optimization by:
- Collaborate across all Cloud support teams (Network, Platform, Database and Applications) on efforts to improve performance, stability, and availability
- Analyze changes in each database version release, hot fix, service pack, or business requirements
- Determine if changes require an updated to current documentation, processes, procedures and tools
- Contribute to knowledge management by updating documentation, processes, procedures and tools.
- Work with Cloud Talent Development to train colleagues on new documentation, processes, procedures and tools.
Education and Skills :
- A minimum of 0-2 years of experience as a cloud engineer using languages such as Ruby, Python, Shell scripting, Powershell with at least 2 year setting up AWS environments for a SaaS company. Demonstrated Proficiency and knowledge of:
- Experience maintaining and deploying highly available, fault-tolerant systems at scale
- Expertise with cloud providers such as AWS or Azure
- Experience implementing CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins)
How To Apply Ellucian Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here