Ellucian Off Campus Drive : Ellucian off campus hiring fresher for Software Engineer Role for B.E / B. Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates also eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Ellucian :
Ellucian provides student information systems (SIS), finance and HR, recruiting, retention, analytics and advancement software solutions. With more than 1,400 institutions subscribing to Ellucian’s cloud services and SaaS offerings, the company is one of the largest providers of cloud-based solutions in higher education. Ellucian also supports the higher education community with a range of professional services such as application software implementation, training, education, and management consulting.
Job Description :
As a Software Developer, you will be working with a team of other developers who are encouraged to be logical, innovative, and think out of the box. Our teams have full cycle responsibilities from design through maintenance. This means you will have a passion and desire to learn new things and would be part of a development team driving innovation for our Banner product. We are looking for people who will challenge the norm, that want to take accountability for their own path, but will come together as a team to enable and delight our customers. Our offices are state of the art and provide top of the range equipment. Working in an agile environment, we encourage regular meetings where people can share their ideas and thoughts
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore, India
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- You will participate in the development and automated testing of new solutions for the EMEA region as a member of a creative, agile development team building solutions that exceed customer expectations
- Actively participate in agile development ceremonies (daily stand ups, refinement, sprint reviews, planning, retrospectives)
- Collaborate with peers in debugging, streamlining, and troubleshooting issues
- Incorporate industry best practices and influence team standards to enhance maintainability and extensibility
- Engage in continuous learning and adoption of new concepts, technologies, and functionality
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Quality Analysts, Product Manager, Developers, and Architects to develop the optimum code that addresses the functional requirements.
Education and Skills :
- Hands-on experience with markup/styling languages – HTML, CSS
- Working knowledge of GIT and collaborative development practices (e.g., pull requests, feature branches)
- Ability to write and debug SQL queries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with experience of working under pressure with precision and accuracy
How To Apply Ellucian Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here