Micro Focus Off Campus Drive : Micro Focus Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Developer Role for Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent Graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Micro Focus :
Micro Focus is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers, delivering mission-critical technology to more than 40,000 customers around the globe. With a broad portfolio underpinned by a deep inventory of advanced analytics, we help customers run and transform their business. This enables them to adapt to evolving market conditions and effectively compete in the digital economy over the long term. Micro Focus does this by delivering solutions that bridge the gap between existing and emerging technologies to protect IT investments. That is High Tech, Low Drama.
Job Description :
Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
Job Title : Software Developer
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : Bangalore – 2 Years
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Design and implement new customer facing features in server protection domain.
- Optimize software applications to maximize speed and scale.
Education and Skills :
- Product development experience with C and C++.
- Exposure to scripting languages.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and good analytical skills.
- Exposure to socket programming, inter-process communication (IPC).
- Experience in building applications on top of Windows and Linux platforms.
- Experience with standard development tools (source control, IDE, unit test, etc.).
- Experience in building large scale and highly distributed applications.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Desire to work in an exciting and challenging atmosphere.
How To Apply Micro Focus Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here