Flowserve Corporation Off Campus Drive : Flowserve Corporation Off Campus hiring Fresher for Assistant Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Flowserve Corporation :
Flowserve is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of pumps, valves and seals with over 16,000 employees across 50 countries. Built on more than 50 world-renowned heritage brands, the equity and customer loyalty we have earned over the past 230 years is the foundation of our leadership position across the globe.
Job Description :
This position is responsible for design drafting of pump components, layouts & preparation of Bill of material.
Job Title : Assistant Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bengaluru
Experinence : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Performs work that is varied and complex, under direct supervision. Consistently applies knowledge of functional concepts and prior experience to work assignments.
- Gather all relevant information for each assignment, review all the inputs, understand scope of work, and complete the assigned task by meeting or exceeding customer expectation.
- Timely update status to all the stake holders.
- Follow established engineering standards and procedures for product design to produce consistent and reliable results.
- Check each design for compliance to job specifications; design form, fit, and function; safety in assembly, maintenance, and operation; method and ease of manufacture; method and ease of assembly. Perform self-checking.
- Deliver clear and complete drawings/analysis reports/ documentation/part list, as per the deliverables of the assignment, ensuring On-time delivery and quality.
- Understand the basic functions of documentation control, document preservation and computer filing
- Maintain and develop technical and other interpersonal skills, always in full compliance with company policies, using the resources productively and innovatively.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Skills :
- Excellent ability to read and understand engineering drawings/documents
- Proficient in 3D modelling (Solidworks) and 2D drafting
- Must be conversant with GD&T and drafting standard ANSI Y 14.5
- Hands on experience in pump assembly, repair and servicing is an advantage
- Team player, who is highly self-motivated
- Highly committed and quick learner
- Timely responsiveness to internal & external customers
- Listen attentively and understand job information clearly
- Evaluate work, sets priorities, and quickly focuses on most critical needs
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Communicate professionally and with accepted business etiquette; work well with people in other departments and with customers
- Experienced user of computer programs like Windows, Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- HS Diploma / GED and / or 0-2 years relevant experience
How To Apply Flowserve Corporation Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here