Genpact Off Campus Drive : Genpact Off Campus hiring fresher for Process Associate Role for any graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Genpact :
Genpact is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. Led by our purpose — the relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people — we drive digital-led innovation and digitally enabled intelligent operations for our clients. Guided by our experience reinventing and running thousands of processes for hundreds of clients, many of them Global Fortune 500 companies, we drive real-world transformation at scale. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 90,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi, and more than 30 countries in between, we connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent the ways companies work. We know that reimagining each step from start to finish creates better business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – accelerating digital transformation to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here.
Job Description :
In this role, you will be responsible to demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation and/or improvement. Process requests received which relate to the workflows (Product, Application, Spam, Appeals) and assess them in accordance with the Policy Compliance guidelines and take action to apply the policy with high quality, speed, emotional intelligence, and accuracy. Will review apps, 3rd party apps against platform guidelines, enforce policies on non-compliant apps, and evaluate appeals from developers. Investigate, review, and resolve issues that are identified through such as requests for App reviews, 3rd party App reviews, Pages Reviews, appeals, Acting on spam content and reports of potentially abusive content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality.
Job Title : Process Associate
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Good interpersonal skills, verbal, and written communication skills and most importantly, empathy
- Active user of Internet, various applications, 3rd applications on social media platform
- Must have Email account & social Media accounts
- Good attention to detail, work ethic, high integrity with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger environment
- Effective probing & root cause analysis skills
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach
- Intellectually curious, agile, and creative, operating in a fast-paced environment
- Promote a positive and inclusive work atmosphere
- Should be proficient with apps & their functionalities
- App Reviews, Testing & Building test cases is an added responsibility
Eduaction and Skills :
- Graduate (Any Discipline)
- Freshers are eligible
How To Genpact Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here