Genpact Off Campus Drive : Genpact Off Campus hiring fresher for Process Associate Role for any graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Genpact :
Genpact is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. Led by our purpose — the relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people — we drive digital-led innovation and digitally enabled intelligent operations for our clients. Guided by our experience reinventing and running thousands of processes for hundreds of clients, many of them Global Fortune 500 companies, we drive real-world transformation at scale. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 90,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi, and more than 30 countries in between, we connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent the ways companies work. We know that reimagining each step from start to finish creates better business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – accelerating digital transformation to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here.
Job Description :
In this role, you will be responsible for demonstrating innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation and/or improvement. Active user of Internet and online applications.
Job Title : Process Associate
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Handle multiple chats at the same time (3+ Active Chats simultaneously)
- Respond to the customer queries & issues in timely manner
- Provide solution to the customer basis the available help articles and within the policies
- Replicate customers issue and report necessary bugs/suggestions/ideas
- Provide excellent services to the customers
- Work closely with internal departments to provide the required information/support to the customer
- Support technical queries related to Domain, Hosting, Server, SSL, Email, Site Lock, Site backup, or any other such product that is owned by end customer
- Responsible to showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
- Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies
- Upskill to enhance the knowledge time to time and offer support
- Upsell existing and sell the relevant/next logical products to the new customers basis their business need/nature of business
Eduaction and Skills :
- Graduation in any discipline (Pref B.Tech or any other tech/non-tech degree with computer course/certification/diploma)
- Freshers are eligible (Only Applicable for Domestic)
- Preferred qualifications/skills
- Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with customer centric approach
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
- You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift)
- Typing speed 40-45 words per minute + 80%+ accuracy
How To Genpact Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here