GlobalFoundries Off Campus Drive: GlobalFoundries Off Campus hiring fresher for Engineer Process Engineering Role for B.E./B.Tech. or M.Sc./ M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About GlobalFoundries :
GlobalFoundries Inc. (GF) is one of the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. GF delivers feature-rich solutions that enable its customers to develop innovative products for pervasive chips for high-growth markets. GF provides a broad range of feature-rich process technology solutions with a unique mix of design, development and fabrication services. With an at-scale manufacturing footprint spanning the U.S., Europe and Asia, GF is a trusted technology source to its customers across the globe. GF is owned by Mubadala Investment Company.
Job Description :
This position is for a Process Engineer in GlobalFoundr’ India center at Bangalore, to complement the existing module engineering teams in the USA and Germany fab locations. This pioneering role will focus on enabling the efficiency and effectiveness of the fab onsite team. The primary responsibilities of this position are to sustain the manufacturing production line, troubleshoot process and equipment signals, monitor and respond to inline/defect signals and optimize unit processes in order to meet device performance requirements for leading edge technology. Additionally, the candidate will be expected to assist in tooling qualification, transitioning processes into manufacturing, and maintaining the processes in manufacturing.
Job Title : Engineer Process Engineering
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 4 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Utilize factory systems and automated reports to sustain the production line, monitor SPC trends, drive Cpk improvement, and troubleshoot for process and tool issues
- Tool setup, qualification, and matching through standardized business processes
- Improve process robustness for high volume manufacturing using statistical tools, DOE techniques, data-driven decision making, and systematic problem-solving skills. Use lean manufacturing and six sigma processes
- Design, execute and analyze experiments to develop advanced processes to meet technology (e.g. performance, yield, and reliability) and manufacturing (e.g. process stability, cost of ownership) targets.
- Develop procedures, specifications for tool and process operations, and provide training to the shift operations team
- Support process integration and quality organizations to ensure technology meets the qualification and reliability requirements
- Partner and communicate regularly with the fab engineering, technician, and management teams to drive executional excellence and business results
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
Education and Skills :
- B.E./B.Tech. or M.Sc./ M.Tech. with 0-4 years of relevant experience in Electrical (Microelectronics)/ Electronics Engineering, Materials Science, Physics or Chemistry
- Experience in high volume manufacturing preferably in semiconductors/ electronics industry in process module/ equipment (200mm/ 300mm) are strongly desired
- A strong working knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC), Structured Problem Solving (SPS) skills and Failure Mode & Effect Analytical (FMEA) methods would be essential
- Good understanding of basic concepts in Physics, Chemistry, Electronics and preferably Semiconductor processing and technology
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong team player with the ability to work well within a global team
- Organized with a high attention to detail and on-time delivery of work assigned
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
How To Apply GlobalFoundries Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here