Google Off Campus Drive : Google off campus hiring for Software Engineering Intern Role for Currently enrolled in an Associate, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Google :
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Bring everything that makes you unique. Together, we can build for everyone.
Job Description :
This internship is intended for students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Dual degree program in Computer Science or a related field with an anticipated graduation date after March 2024.
Job Title : Software Engineer Intern
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore, Hyderabad
Experience : Fresher
Role And Responsibilty:
- Returning to a degree program after completion of the internship.
- Experience in systems software or algorithms.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming.
- Effective implementation skills (e.g., C++, Java, Python).
Education and Skills :
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience in software development in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
How To Apply Google Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here