Infor Off Campus Drive : Infor Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Cloud Consultant Role for B.E. / B. Tech / M.E / M. Tech / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Infor :
Infor is a global leader in business cloud software specialized by industry. With 17,000 employees and over 60,000 customers in more than 175 countries, Infor software is designed for progress.
Job Description :
The Cloud Automation and Development Ops Engineer has the responsibility to build, deploy, operate, scale and maintain cloud based SaaS solutions. Work in a diverse and global team environment. Cross-train with other global team members. Seek opportunities to streamline standard operating procedures through automation
Job Title : Associate Cloud Consultant
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Design and architect new AWS region, implement, and deploy cloud infrastructure services for AWS. (VPCs, NAT, ELBs)
- Write end-to-end automation to deploy and maintain the infrastructure in AWS. Good understanding and Practices on CI/CD DevOps tools Jenkins or Gitlab
- Proficiency in major scripting languages (Power shell & Python).
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities and requirements. Excellent communication and prioritization skills.
Education and Skills :
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or 0-2 years of professional work experience in a related field
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience automating Linux or Windows applications
- Extensive experience writing Linux shell or Python scripts or Windows PowerShell scripts.
How To Apply Infor Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here