Diebold Nixdorf off campus Drive : Diebold Nixdorf off campus hiring fresher for Associate Software Engineer Role for any graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Diebold Nixdorf:
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
Job Description :
Ensures quality and consistency of customer service levels through continual review, feedback and service provider coaching, training and development. Listens in on calls, recordings and/or other customer interactions to evaluate service provider skills in dealing with customers. Verifies / ensures the accuracy and effectiveness of information or advice provided to customers. May act as “floorwalker” to give immediate assistance to customer service associates regarding customer inquiries.
Job Title: Associate Service Quality Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility:
- Gains familiarity with Service Quality concepts, practices and methodologies.
- Learns to perform Service Quality Specialist duties, including:
- Monitoring performance and quality metrics (e.g., call calibration, agent performance, customer feedback),
- Using various customer satisfaction and call monitoring measurement tools,
- Updating and monitoring the tools and systems used to capture Customer Satisfaction and call logs,
- Developing Service Quality summary reports for key stakeholder teams,
- Following up with internal stakeholders on process improvement and training-related matters,
- Learns Service Quality Analysis policies and guidelines.
- Learns how Service Quality supports and integrates with other DN departments and with third-party vendors / suppliers.
- Proactively learns team roles and priorities
Education and Skills :
- BA/BS degree and 0-2 years’ relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience
How To Apply Diebold Nixdorf Hiring Fresher Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here