Diebold Nixdorf off campus Drive: Diebold Nixdorf off campus hiring fresher for Associate Data Center Operations Analyst Role for Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or other analytical major graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Diebold Nixdorf:
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
Job Description :
The Cash Analyst will work as part of a team responsible for forecasting, monitoring, and managing ATM cash usage demands to maximize ATM transaction performance and profitability. Cash Analyst will ensure that the all customer and internal SLA’s and KPI’s are met and where required, will escalate any performance issues to the Senior Cash Analyst and support any performance any remediation activities. We are looking to hire BCOM Graduate Freshers only.
Job Title: Cash Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility:
- Proactively managing ATM cash usage demands to maximize ATM transaction performance and profitability
- To liaise with cash in transit (CIT) service providers to implement changes to replenishment cycles
- To daily review the sections performance and adjust the forecasting parameters to ensure the team’s monthly SLA / KPIs are achieved.
- To daily review the performance of customers for which they are responsible and complete any adjustments to ensure that the contractual SLA’s and KPI’s are achieved.
- To produce monthly reports providing commentary where required.
- To support new customer on boarding
- To deputise for the Senior Cash Analyst when the Senior Cash Analyst is not in the office acting as the first point of contact; resolving all issues and escalate as required.
- To ensure procedural manuals are continually kept up-to-date and accurately reflect working practices and are checked twice per year.
- To work with Senior Cash Analyst to explore ideas how to further improve customer service and revise and implement section strategies.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or other analytical major
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Only freshers from finance background are welcome
- Willingness to work in shift models, based on customer requirements.
- English and Native Speaker quality in required local language/primary language
- Attention to detail is critical
- Willing to work 6 days a week compulsorily
How To Apply Diebold Nixdorf Hiring Fresher Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here