JPMorgan Chase & Co Drive : JPMorgan Chase & Co hiring fresher for Client Service Representative for B.Com / M.Com / MBA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibilty and application details are given below.
About JPMorgan Chase & Co :
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
Job Description :
The CAO Customer Experience Representative will serve on a CAO Customer Support team responsible for ensuring a superior customer experience by serving as a primary resource for customer related inquiries. The Customer Experience Representative will become familiar with the end to end CAO Services and related systems, processes, and policies and procedures in order to solve, redirect, and/or escalate customer inquiries in an expedited manner. The CAO Customer Experience Representative will support resolution of an inquiry from start to finish and ensure frequent status updates to the customer. Examples of customer inquiries include questions about when to engage CAO, issues pertaining to CAO function end to end; it can be anything from delays in paying a supplier/employee T&E expense, concerns with CAO service levels, trouble accessing or navigating CAO systems, etc.
Job Title : Client Service Representative
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Mumbai
Experinence : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Understand the end to end CAO services and corresponding customer touch points and handoffs
- Respond to incoming (emails, live chats, calls) customer questions, complaints, problems, etc. in an efficient and professional manner.
- Would be responsible for supporting end users through multiple customer facing channels (emails, live chats, calls, etc.) across 3 regions.
- Identify and assess customer needs and develop a plan to remediate
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Track and log customer inquiries in Concierge Desk software
- Solve, redirect, or escalate customer inquiries appropriately
- Serve as a liaison between customers and other CAO colleagues to address customer inquiries
- Advise customer on CAO related policies and procedures
- Proactively communicate status updates to customers
- Process assigned work activities timely and accurately
- Achieve highest levels of customer satisfaction while meeting team’s service level standards
- Participate in regular team meetings
- Provide other ad hoc customer Experience support as requested by Service Delivery lead
Education and Skills :
- 0-2 years in customer/client service, procurement, operations, or other customer facing roles
- Strong interpersonal skills that can adapt and work well with diverse sets of situations and people
- Ability to work well under stressful and high demand situations
- A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership, and follow through
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized with strong sense of urgency
- A self-starter who can work independently
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) will be an added advantage
- Flexibility to work in shifts across 3 regions (WHEM, EMEA, APAC) and weekends as well
How To Apply JPMorgan Chase & Co Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here