Microsoft Drive : Microsoft hiring fresher for the Software Engineer Role for Bachelor’s Degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Microsoft :
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services. Our engineers in MSIDC contribute to theengineering of critical and important technologies in the above areas, thereby impacting millions of lives.
Job Description :
Those hired into this role are invited to participate in Microsoft Aspire Experience, a learning and development experience where you will build your network, cultivate intentional capabilities, and gain perspective into the career opportunities across Microsoft’s many exciting businesses.
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : PAN India
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Understand Requirements – Contributes in partnership with stakeholders (e.g., project manager, technical lead) to determine user requirements for a feature. Begins to incorporate appropriate continuous feedback loops measuring customer value.
- Design – Learns and contributes to processes for the architecture of a product/solution feature and learns to create proposals by testing design hypotheses and helping to refine code plans under the technical leadership of others. Produces code to test hypotheses for technical solutions and assists with technical validation efforts. Helps with and participates in the development of design documents for simple designs or user stories with oversight, helps to determine the technology that will be leveraged, and how they will interact.
- Coding – With guidance, learns to create and implement code for a product, service, or feature reusing code as applicable. Writes and learns to create code that is extensible and maintainable. Learns about and applies diagnosability, reliability, and maintainability, and understands when the code is ready to be shared and delivered. Apply coding patterns and best practices to write code.
- Implement – Learns to review work items to gain knowledge of product features in partnership with appropriate stakeholders (e.g., project managers). Assists and learns about breaking down work items into tasks and provides estimation.
- Reliability and Supportability – Learns about and contributes to operations of live service as issues arise on a rotational, on-call basis. Identifies solutions and mitigations to simple issues impacting performance or functionality of Live Site services.
- Engineering Excellence – Reviews current developments and proactively seeks new knowledge that will improve the availability, reliability, efficiency, observability, and performance of products while also driving consistency in monitoring and operations at scale.
Education and Skills :
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, operating systems, design patterns and related topics
How To Apply Microsoft Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here