Microsoft Drive : Microsoft hiring fresher for Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MS graduates and 2023 batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Microsoft :
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services. Our engineers in MSIDC contribute to theengineering of critical and important technologies in the above areas, thereby impacting millions of lives.
Job Description :
Software engineers (SWEs) work with teammates to solve problems and build innovative software solutions. You are passionate about customers and product quality, and you provide technical guidance to Program Managers as they consider user needs and product requirements. You will also be expected to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes to leverage in your solutions.
Job Title : Software Engineer Full Time Opportunity
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore, Hyderabad, Noida
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Applies engineering principles to solve complex problems through sound and creative engineering.
- Quickly learns new engineering methods and incorporates them into his or her work processes.
- Seeks feedback and applies internal or industry best practices to improve his or her technical
- Demonstrates skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team
Eligibility Criteria :
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field with minimum CGPA of 7/10. (No Backlogs)
- Should be graduating in the year 2023
- One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms. y
How To Apply Microsoft Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here