Nokia Off Campus Drive : Nokia off campus hiring fresher for Automation Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Nokia :
Nokia Software is the leading solutions provider in the telecoms software market helping to drive large-scale service and network operations automation and digital business transformation in support of customer migrations to 5G. Built on Nokia’s cloud-native Common Software Foundation (CSF), Nokia’s multi-vendor and multi-network software solutions enrich and secure user experiences; automate operations and infrastructure; and enable new revenue streams and cost efficiencies.
Job Description :
Nokia is looking for an Automation Engineer in Bangalore.
Job Title: Automation Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Cloud and Network Services is a leading Nokia business group that offers Network solutions on Mobility managed services Business and Enterprise segments, as well as Cloud solutions and Cognitive Services. This business group includes Software business, Nokia’s enterprise solutions, core network solutions including both voice and packet core, and managed and advanced services. Cloud and Network Services (CNS) targets growth by leveraging the industry transition to cloud-based delivery, network-as-a-service business models, and software-led value creation.
- What you will learn and contribute to
- This Automation Engineer position is part of a team that is responsible for the Nokia DAC NSC project development. This position offers great opportunity to learn and work with latest cloud technologies in a global team to build networks that go all where.
- Are you passionate about solving problems?
- As part of our team, you will:
- Your job is to work with other developers in a team to understand the requirements and do the verification and automation of the modules in Nokia DAC NSC product line.
Education and Skills :
- Masters degree or bachelor’s in computer science, telecommunications, cloud, engineering, or other relevant fields.
- 0-1 yrs experience in manual or automation testing environment using testing framework.
- Understanding of OS and system software concepts like processes & threads, memory management, synchronization etc.
- Experience with UT/MT frameworks like Robot, Cypress, Selinium, C/C++/Golang/python
- Exposure to Virtualization and Cloud technologies (Kubernetes/Dockers/Open Stack/VMware etc) is a plus
- Exposure to Continuous Integration & SCM environments (Jenkins, SVN , GIT/GERRIT etc)
- Expertise with Linux, Kubernetes, Docker Container etc.
- It would be nice if you also had:
- Knowledge of OAM concepts, 5G/LTE call flows and protocol stacks
- Analytical and Creative mindset with Quality Consciousness
- Good communication skills, both verbal & written desired
How To Apply Nokia Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here