Nokia Off Campus Drive : Nokia off campus hiring fresher for Graduate Engineer Trainee Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Nokia :
Nokia Software is the leading solutions provider in the telecoms software market helping to drive large-scale service and network operations automation and digital business transformation in support of customer migrations to 5G. Built on Nokia’s cloud-native Common Software Foundation (CSF), Nokia’s multi-vendor and multi-network software solutions enrich and secure user experiences; automate operations and infrastructure; and enable new revenue streams and cost efficiencies.
Job Description :
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
Job Title : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility:
- Verification of BTS transport features in 5G/LTE/WCDMA/GSM
- Design and implementation of BTS Transport features in 5G/LTE/WCDMA/GSM
Education and Skills :
- Good understanding of software testing in Linux/Unix embedded environments
- Good scripting skills – Python/Robot
- Good C++/C programming skills
- Strong debugging skills
- Flexible to work in development and testing of the BTS transport features
- Actively participate and contribute in areas of Innovation
- Eager to explore and learn new technology domains
- 0-2 years of experience
How To Apply Nokia Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here