Signify Off Campus Drive : Signify Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Mechanical Engineer Role for Bachelor’s degree (Mechanical) graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Signify :
Signify (Euronext: LIGHT) is the world leader in lighting for professionals and consumers and lighting for the Internet of Things. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems and data-enabled services, deliver business value and transform life in homes, buildings and public spaces. With 2021 sales of EUR 6.9 billion, we have approximately 37,000 employees and are present in over 70 countries. We unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. We achieved carbon neutrality in 2020, have been in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index since our IPO for five consecutive years and were named Industry Leader in 2017, 2018 and 2019. News from Signify is located at the Newsroom, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. Information for investors can be found on the Investor Relations page.
Job Description :
We’re looking for Associate Development Engineer to join our R&D Team in Pune. Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
Job Title : Associate Mechanical Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pune
Experinence : Fresher – 1 Year
Role And Responsibility :
- Work with global teams to ensure design progression via CAD modeling/reviews, various design analysis such as thermal, stack-up, manufacturing etc., drawing/drafting and model creation.
- Design test plan creation, conducting tests, test plant/results reviews and coordination for execution of tests from other locations
- Conduct design reviews & Design and Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis (DFMEA, PFMEA) sessions to identify project risks and develop response plan. Consensus and implementation of necessary design recommendations/changes.
- Conduct analysis/reviews for compliance, DFM, DFA with plants/third party vendors.
- Manage multiple NPI programs via the product launch process in a timely manner.
- Support existing products to support customer, manufacturing, applicable regulatory and industry standard, and market requirement through Change Management process.
- Create Intellectual Property documents (IPs) around new product design concepts / ideas and drive innovation from ideation through to execution.
- Actively participate in design reviews, design proposals and documentation required to define & control products.
Education and Skills
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical) with 0-1 years of relevant experience in mechanical engineering.
- Experience in design & development of mechanical products (Lighting preferred) with strong technical experience in – New Product development, Sheet metal & Plastic design, 2D / 3D CAD package (Solid Works, Creo, AutoCAD) and manufacturing.
- Good hands on experience on product design tools SOLIDWORKS (or similar) for product design and development must
- Experience with and proven knowledge of injection molded plastic, die cast, sheet metal design, manufacturing methods & processes
- Should have strong knowledge about drawings, dimensioning standards, tolerance standards & stack-up, engineering calculations, complete system / component sizing, modeling and simulation, strong analytical skills – understanding mechanical stresses, fatigue life, part fits.
- Establishing efficient, ergonomic methods of assembly, designing of mechanical parts which are manufactured, good understanding of Solid works, PLM & SAP PLM system, requirements management for documentation control and workflow and engineering change management processes
- Experience must include hand on experience with design of products from concept to commercialization including and not limited to part detailing and designing, component and material selection, drawing creation, 3D modeling of parts/assemblies and 2D dimensioning and tolerance of parts.
- Well-developed written and oral communication & interpersonal skills
How To Apply Signify Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here