Disney+Hotstar Off Campus Drive : Disney+Hotstar Off Campus hiring fresher for Growth Strategy Analyst Role for B.E, B.Tech, M.E / M.Tech / MBA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
Launched in early 2015, Disney+Hotstar is India’s largest premium streaming platform, used by 500 million users today with more than 100,000 hours of drama and movies in 18 languages and reaching. We have the world records of the highest concurrent viewership at 25.3 million during ICC Cricket World Cup. Disney+Hotstar is the one-stop destination to our most beloved content including Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and Disney+ Originals.
Disney+Hotstar is looking Growth Strategy Analyst in Bangalore.
Job Title: Growth Strategy Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform exploratory analysis on various datasets to identify new areas of opportunity for growth. Generate hypothesis and work with analytics stakeholders to estimate the size and potential impact of these opportunities.
- Take ownership of tracking and reporting key metrics to the larger organization and leadership.
- Recommend improvements in product, customer journey and user comms to improve the metrics in customer funnel.
- Keep track of innovations in the industry and recommend ideas worth exploring.
- Conduct competitive landscape assessment and secondary research for opportunity assessment of new ideas being evaluated.
- Partner with stakeholders across the growth team for inputs and execution of the initiatives,
- Effectively present and communicate insights from data analysis to the key stakeholders to drive business decisions.
Education and Skills :
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Someone who is detail- and process-oriented.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- An MBA graduate with 0-1 years of experience or an Engineer with 2-3 years of experience as a business analyst.
- Proficient in data manipulation, statistical analysis, and data visualization using tools such as Excel, SQL, Python, R, or data visualization platforms.
How To Apply Disney+Hotstar Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here