Synopsys Off Campus Drive : Synopsys Off Campus hiring fresher for Technical Engineer Intern Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Synopsys :
Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way people work and play. Self-driving cars. Machines that learn. Lightning-fast communication across billions of devices in the datasphere.
Job Description :
We are looking for a intern in Hyderabad.
Job Title : Technical Engineer – Intern
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility:
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, or debug software tools and flows for the development of integrated circuits.
- Support a global design team, debug flows and design issues, interface with foundries, configure the design environment.
- Develop routines and utility programs to aid in the design of Integrated Circuits.
- Build productive working relationships within and between different teams.
Education and Skills :
- Has a strong desire to learn and explore new technologies.
- Demonstrates good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- UNIX/Linux user knowledge.
- Proficiency with at least one programming language.
- Familiar with physical verification flows like LVS/DRC.
- Knowledge in Python, Shell scripting, Tcl/ Perl is preferred.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Capability to produce adequate technical documentation.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
How To Apply Synopsys Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here