Synopsys Off Campus Drive : Synopsys Off Campus hiring fresher for Technical Engineer Intern Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Synopsys :
Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way people work and play. Self-driving cars. Machines that learn. Lightning-fast communication across billions of devices in the datasphere.
Job Description :
We are looking for a QA Engineering Intern to write and execute test plans for the Synopsys Software Integrity Group line of products. The successful candidate will work with the test and development team to design appropriate test plans for the evolving product changes. The successful candidate is predisposed to accepting only the highest software quality standards and has a keen ability to hone in to the problem areas of the software. The ideal candidate is someone driven by success and can work in a dynamic environment consisting of a cross functional team. This position requires someone who is comfortable with daily team communication and collaboration while also being able to work independently.
Job Title : Technical Engineer – Intern
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility:
- Write and execute manual test cases and test plans based on product specifications
- Enhance, maintain and adapt existing automated tests as the product under test evolves
- Report issues found by the automated tests to the product developers
- Develop and maintain automated test code written in a combination of Java and other languages
Education and Skills :
- B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field is preferred
- Experience in software test automation is a major plus
- REST/SOAP testing, familiarity or expertise using tools like JMeter and SoapUI
- Experience writing software test cases and test plans
- Demonstrated experience setting up, configuring and using Linux and Windows operating systems
- Strong in programming language.
- Strong command line skills in shells such as bash, sh or power shell
- Relational database and SQL experience is beneficial
- First-hand experience working in an agile development environment
- Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills
- Proven to be deadline and results driven working in a high paced, independent working environment
- Strong English communicator (written and verbal)
- You care (about others, about doing a good job, about details)
How To Apply Synopsys Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here