Tata Communications Off Campus Drive : Tata Communications off campus hiring fresher for Network Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates also eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Tata Communications :
Tata Communications is a digital ecosystem enabler that powers today’s fast-growing digital economy. We enable the digital transformation of enterprises globally, including 300 of the Fortune 500. We carry around 30% of the world’s internet routes and connects businesses to 60% of the world’s cloud giants. We have been a part of the rich heritage of the internet in India. Over the last 25 years, enterprise-enabled services have been essential to the adoption of digital services in the country. Connectivity is an essential fabric of sustenance for the economy. We are committed to enabling Industry leaders in this New World of Communications™, with our unique promise of delivering secure connected digital experiences.
Job Description :
Tata Communication is looking Network Engineer in Pune.
Job Title : Network Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pune
Experience : Fresher – 4 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Responsible for the Processing Change Requests / Change Tickets which are raised by TCL SA/FO/NOC and it’s Providers/NW Partners/Last Mile BSOs Globally.
- Ensure efficient and effective service as per SLAs.
- Engineer would be maintaining the Network Change Management of Tata Communications as well as their Partners Change Requests that impact Tata Communications Network and/or Services.
- Engineer would be responsible for verification of SIA & NIA.
- Responsible for arranging acceptance/approvals from various stake holders.
- Maintain quality standards to achieve optimal levels of operation and KPI targets.
- Tracks and Measure Change Management (CHGP TT Life Cycle) processing and Execution Success, Compliance Adherences as routine – Approval Notifications and Internal Broadcast TATs, Closure TATs, Quality of Communications and Execution Updates made by Implementers / Owners.
- Responsible for maintaining smooth operations with Cross Functional teams.
- He/She would also be capable of / responsible for discussion with cross functional teams & stake holders for issues/disagreements raised by Field operations pertaining to Change Management Activities/Requests.
- Engineer would be interlocking with the various international teams for processing change tickets.
- Engineer would be responsible for participating in / arranging CAB Calls – Internal as well as with Change Requesters, Field, SOC and NOC Teams, stake holders etc.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Service Assurance.
- Engineer will have to support day / extended day shifts between 9AM – 9PM IST operational Hours for Global Changes on Weekday only.
- Subject to Revision as 24*7 shift environment in future if the need be.
Education and Skills :
- Graduate with 0-4 years of experience
- Good understanding of Various telecom Standards and Protocols
- Switching, Transmission and IP knowledge
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Networks
- Knowledge of Transport networks (DWDM, SDH, etc.) and WAN troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Service Platforms and Major Applications (Not Mandatory but preferred).
- Understanding on AI, CLOUD Computing, SDWAN etc.
How To Apply Tata Communications Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here