Brightly Off Campus Drive : Brightly Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Brightly :
Brightly (formerly Dude Solutions), the global leader in intelligent asset management solutions, enables organizations to transform the performance of their assets. Brightly’s sophisticated cloud-based platform leverages more than 20 years of data to deliver predictive insights that help users through the key phases of the entire asset lifecycle. More than 12,000 clients of every size worldwide depend on Brightly’s complete suite of intuitive software – including CMMS, EAM, Strategic Asset Management, IoT Remote Monitoring, Sustainability and Community Engagement. Paired with award-winning training, support and consulting services, Brightly helps light the way to a bright future with smarter assets and sustainable communities.
Job Description :
Brightly, Siemens continues to grow and needs amazing engineers. This is an excellent fit for talented engineers who thrive in a fast-paced environment. New hires will work alongside our top-notch engineers and product team to design, implement, deliver, and support our highly ambitious products and integrations. We care deeply about your passion and dedication to the craft of software.
Job Title : Associate Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Noida
Experinence : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Build innovative and performant features into our next-generation software applications. Apply deep knowledge of computer science & programming skills and principles into innovative solutions.
- Develop, implement, document libraries and frameworks that allow us to effectively scale development on our applications across multiple projects as common services or components.
- Understand and apply quality into agile product lifecycle encompassing requirements, design, code, testing, delivery, support.
- Write clear maintainable code, working in a professional software engineering environment (source control, shortened release cycles, continuous integration and deployment, etc.).
- Understand company goals and metrics.
- Participate in requirements analysis, product planning & code design opportunities.
- Support our products, identify root causes of production incidents, contribute to troubleshooting of support issues.
- Own product quality and work to quickly address production defects.
- Adopt a DevOps mentality within the team.
- Demonstrate data-driven analysis and pragmatic decision making aligned with business and technology needs. Learn to differentiate between immediate needs vs long term solutions.
- Stay current with learning current trends in technology
- Partner with senior engineers, development managers, product managers, scrum-masters in an agile environment, with scrum implemented at scale globally.
- Learn continuous improvement processes. Welcome, change and complexity. Learn quickly and adapt fast. Be a change leader!
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related discipline; or equivalent work experience
- 0-2 years of experience
- Data structures and algorithms, object-oriented programming, databases, SQL, web programming
- Strong communication and partnership skills required
How To Apply Brightly Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here