Brightly Off Campus Drive : Brightly Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Test Engineer Role for Bachelor’s in computer science graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Brightly :
Brightly (formerly Dude Solutions), the global leader in intelligent asset management solutions, enables organizations to transform the performance of their assets. Brightly’s sophisticated cloud-based platform leverages more than 20 years of data to deliver predictive insights that help users through the key phases of the entire asset lifecycle. More than 12,000 clients of every size worldwide depend on Brightly’s complete suite of intuitive software – including CMMS, EAM, Strategic Asset Management, IoT Remote Monitoring, Sustainability and Community Engagement. Paired with award-winning training, support and consulting services, Brightly helps light the way to a bright future with smarter assets and sustainable communities.
Job Description :
The Associate Software Engineer (Automation) supports the application platforms in the Engineering department. The work managed is critical to overall program success, with aggressive timelines that are critical to the success of the company with direct impacts on our customers. This role builds and conveys deep SME knowledge and provides leadership for performance engineering support. This position reports to the Testing Center of Excellence.
Job Title : Associate Test Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Noida
Experinence : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Define and lead application performance engineering and testing for the entire product suite.
- Develop, implement, document libraries and frameworks that allow us to effectively scale development on our applications across multiple projects as common services or components, within scope, cost, time & quality constraints.
- Understand company goals and metrics and align with core objectives.?
- Partner with product owners and UX on what’s feasible technically, participate in user requirements translation to technical specifications.
- Support our products, identify and fix root causes of production incidents, contribute to troubleshooting and resolution of support issues.
- Own product quality and work to quickly address production defects.
- Embed a DevOps mentality within the team.
- Demonstrate data-driven analysis and pragmatic decision making aligned with business and technology needs. Differentiate between immediate needs vs long term solutions.
- Challenge yourself and your team to stay current with the latest technology trends.
- Collaborate in product lifecycle with senior engineers, development managers, product managers, scrum-masters in an agile environment, with scrum implemented at scale globally.
- Be part of continuous improvement processes. Welcome, change and complexity. ?Learn quickly and adapt fast. ?Be a change leader!
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related discipline; or equivalent work experience
- 0-2 years of experience
- Data structures and algorithms, object-oriented programming, databases, SQL, web programming
- Strong communication and partnership skills required
How To Apply Brightly Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here