Trane Technologies Off Campus Drive : Trane Technologies off campus hiring fresher for Cyber Security Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.SC / MCA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Trane Technologies :
At Trane Technologies, we challenge possible by thinking bigger, acting bolder and taking actions that not just improve our own performance but influence global change. Our world contends with unprecedented challenges. Our future has never been more uncertain. Urbanization is dramatically reshaping our communities, our resources are more constrained that ever before, and climate change is accelerating at an astonishing rate. We believe it is time to challenge industry norms and be at our most creative every day. To get there, we’ve committed to ambitious sustainability goals and we will change the way the world heats and cools buildings and moves refrigerated food, medicines, and other perishables. Global change starts when we each have the courage to act. And when we act, we boldy go.
Job Description :
This role is responsible for working with controls engineering team members of Trane strategic business units to identify business and technology vulnerabilities during product development phases of the Trane Technologies Product Development Process and recommend security requirements to address them. Assessment responsibilities will include test artifacts for coverage related to security aspects, hands-on threat modeling, hands-on vulnerability assessment services, hands-on penetration testing, and coaching of less experienced analysts.
Job Title: Cyber Security Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Use black box and/or white box techniques (e.g., SAST/DAST) to locate vulnerabilities
- Good exposure to scripting and command-line configuration and utilities required
- In-depth knowledge of web technologies, protocols, web services, and interfaces required
- Knowledge of penetration testing techniques, application security vulnerabilities, OWASP Top 10, SANS 25, CWE, etc. required
- Should have good knowledge on Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing
Education and Skills :
- Masters/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar engineering discipline with an emphasis on cybersecurity.
- Strong understanding of operational technology principles, concepts, and techniques
- Experience with system security vulnerability assessment and penetration testing for operational technology
- Minimum 0 to 2 years’ experience in Application Security, Network Security, Cloud Security, Mobile Security, etc
- Understanding and skill in cybersecurity tools and environments, i.e. Kali Linux, McAfee, Metasploit, etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
How To Apply Trane Technologies Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here