Wipro Off Campus Drive : Wipro off campus hiring for Analyst Role for BA, B.Com, BBA , BHM degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Wipro :
Wipro is a leading IT, consulting and business services company. We harness the facility of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to assist our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A corporation recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we’ve over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to create a far better and a bold new future.
Job Description :
This team is responsible Investor Reporting for the Real Estate funds. The role will require working closely with the Investor Reporting team in New York.
Job Title: Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience: Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Develop a good understanding of real estate private equity funds’ operations, quarterly reporting deliverables, financial systems/applications and the reporting source data.
- Prepare and review customized Investor reporting templates for all Real Estate fund groups.
- Review Management Fee calculations/ Investor memo.
- Create and review Salesforce tickets for tracking investor requests.
- Prepare Quarterly Investor Reports and Performance Summaries
- Perform IRR and Time Weighted Return and Leverage Ratio calculation for Real Estate funds.
- Review Audit Confirm Reports and CAS statements.
- Participate in the process documentation efforts and creation of SOPs.
- Identify process gaps and initiate process improvement projects.
- Ad-hoc requests.
Education and Qualification :
- Candidate must be a Post Graduate or A., with knowledge of finance
- Candidates must have 0 – 2 years of relevant experience in financial reporting, performance reporting.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word)
- The ability to effectively work as an individual contributor and possess strong analytical, problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills, multitask and deliver under tight deadlines
- The profile involves effective communication across Clients’ facilities globally and hence possessing excellent interpersonal and communication skills in verbal and written English is a must
- A demonstrated ability to write effectively and summarize large amounts of information succinctly and quickly
- A desire to work in an international team environment, often under pressure and with multiple stakeholders
How To Apply Wipro Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here