Wipro Off Campus Drive : Wipro off campus hiring for Processor Role for BA, B.Com, BBA , BHM degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Wipro :
Wipro is a leading IT, consulting and business services company. We harness the facility of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to assist our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A corporation recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we’ve over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to create a far better and a bold new future.
Job Description :
The Processor is responsible for processing all activities related to client benefits plans as set up in TBA , while meeting and exceeding client Service Level Agreements.
Job Title: Processor
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Chennai / Noida / Gurugram
Experience: Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- The Team Member is responsible for developing superior understanding of client plan provisions, identify opportunities for knowledge enhancement and deliver to high standards of quality and timeliness.
- Consulting Skills, Client Knowledge And Client Service:
- Prioritizes work as required in order to effectively respond to client needs
- Demonstrates sound understanding of client plan provisions by asking questions and responding to client needs in a timely fashion
- Ensures knowledge of client plan provisions and supporting documentation is current and updated
- Follows all predefined procedures, adheres to all the process guidelines and ensures that performance parameters are met and/ or exceeded against SLA targets
- Participates & contributes in daily huddles and status meetings
- Ensures on-time and accurate delivery of all tasks as per Service Level Agreements
- Adaptability and Flexibility, Coaching and Recognition, Cross-cultural Competence
- Delivers on new/ adhoc tasks in order to meet client/ internal goals promptly
- Seeks and accepts feedback from coaches & mentors to enhance knowledge and capabilities
- Creates/ updates SOP where and when required . Work with other supporting groups to enhance procedures and eliminate wastage.
Education and Qualification :
- Fresher :B.Com, B.A., BBA, BHM (2018/2019)
- (Except B.Sc. IT, B.Sc. Stats, BCA, Maths, Eco Hons., MCA, BE, B.Tech, Full time MBA).
- Experienced- Any Art& Commence can be considered Except BE/BTECH/MCA
- 0 months 2 years work experience in back office or similar transaction processing
- Good computer operating skills required (MS- Office Applications) with typing Speed of Minimum 25 WPM with 90% Accuracy
- Should demonstrate good written & verbal communication
How To Apply Wipro Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here