Zoho Off Campus Drive : Zoho off campus hiring fresher for Software Developer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc graduates and 2018 / 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Zoho :
Zoho Corporation is the software company in chennai .Zoho was born name is AdvenNet.Inc in 1996. Zoho own other brands ManageEngine and WebNMS. Zoho provide beautifully smart software and ideas to help you grow your business. Zoho family is expanding with over 60 million users worldwide, Zoho’s 45+ products aid your sales and marketing, support and collaboration, finance and recruitment needs – letting you focus only on your business. Zoho introduce new CRM solution, built and priced specifically for small business and micro businesses. ManageEngine ,the IT Management division of zoho corporation more than 3 million IT users worldwide. WebNMS , the IoT software division of zoho is provider of an enterprise IoT software solution.
Job Description :
We are looking for Software Developer with the following skills.
Job Title : Software Developer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Tenkasi/Madurai/Chennai/Coimbatore
Experience : Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, ensuring top-tier availability and performance.
- Contribute to all phases of the product development lifecycle.
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code.
- Ensure designs comply with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternate technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
How To Apply Zoho Off Campus Drive ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here