Airtel Off Campus Drive : Airtel Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech, M.E / M.Tech graduates and all batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 18 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed home broadband, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G, 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 403 million customers across its operations at the end of March 2019.
Job Description :
The Developer will be part of a cross-functional Scrum team responsible for designing, developing, and testing diverse features of Airtel Payments Bank agile stream. Payments bank values software engineers who are motivated, creative, passionate and positive. You must be comfortable working closely with others and have solid communication skills. Software engineers who learn quickly and have strong technical skills will thrive at Airtel Payments Bank. You must have considerable experience with object-oriented programming and should be familiar with design patterns, data structures, database and other staples of practical software development
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : Gurgaon, India
Experience : Fresher – 34 years
Role and Responsibility:
- Research, design, implement and managing software programs
- Test and evaluate new programs
- Identify the areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
Education and Skills:
- Should have experience of working on Core Java/J2EE & OOPS concept
- Should be well versed with Spring/Struts & Apache Camel (OSGI Framework)
- Should have a good understanding of Hibernate and Other ORMs
- Perform development and unit testing, working closely with Business.
- Web Service (SOAP/REST) , Maven Build tool such as Jenkins
- Caching Technique(Radis, Hazlecast, aerospike)
- Database Knowledge – Oracle, MySQL Qualification:
How To Apply Airtel off campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here