DXC Off Campus Drive : DXC off campus hiring fresher for IT Expert ServiceDesk Role for any graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About DXC :
DXC Technology helps global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. With decades of driving innovation, the world’s largest companies trust DXC to deploy the enterprise technology stack to deliver new levels of performance, competitiveness and customer experiences.
Job Description :
DXC is looking for IT Expert ServiceDesk in Bangalore.
Job Title : IT Expert ServiceDesk
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Manage phone/chat queues and breaks vigilantly
- Report agent behaviour issues to managers/supervisors
- Notifying OMC during the outages and engaging the appropriate team on MI call(in case of a P1/P2)
- Be available on OMC bridge calls (for MI’s) and be available on OMC myRooms
- Notify all Support engineers about new and ongoing outages.
- Update IVR, IT Connect Banner, and Chat welcome script during volume surges and outages. Same to be removed once the outage is resolved.
- Switching agent chat capacity based on chat volumes.
- “Executive Summary” to be sent with the impact summary in case of any outages.
- Intraday report to be sent every 3 hours throughout the day.
- Track and maintain attendance for all frontline agents on the day to day basis, including compensatory off’s.
- Conduct daily huddles to share updates and collect feedback from the team
- Keep track and maintain Backlog (open tickets) for all ServiceDesk assignment groups
- Create and implement shift rosters that help the Service Desk meet its daily deliverables
- Identify potential issues in the environment by keeping a track of Top Contact Drivers
Education and Skills :
- Min. Qualification : Graduate in any stream
- Manage ServiceDesk Phone and Chat queue’s to maintain optimum service levels
- Proficient with all ServiceDesk tools and processes
- Knowledge of Hardware / Networking/ Operating System and other related technical issues.
- Understand Service Desk Deliverables and KPI’s
- Determination to achieve Service Levels
- Provide support to ServiceDesk engineers (ensure job aids and required access is granted)
- Willing to work in shifts; excellent written & spoken communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
How To Apply DXC Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here