DXC Off Campus Drive : DXC off campus hiring fresher for Associate Professional Test Engineer Role for any graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About DXC :
DXC Technology helps global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. With decades of driving innovation, the world’s largest companies trust DXC to deploy the enterprise technology stack to deliver new levels of performance, competitiveness and customer experiences.
Job Description :
DXC is looking for Associate Professional Test Engineer in Hyderabad.
Job Title : Associate Professional Test Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Participates and assists with testing, troubleshooting and analysis tasks on various phase(s) of network systems development including integration, systems testing, interoperability testing, field test plans and customer acceptance plans to maintain the credibility/viability of the system, as directed by team lead and/or management.
- Provides support on the initial configuration and parameters of equipment for system credibility. Assists in the investigation and resolution of matters of significance in conjunction with other engineering and technical support to ensure cost effective and efficient resolution of problems.
- Assists with designing, developing, implementing and maintaining test processes and diagnostic programs for assigned projects. Works closely with team lead towards the completion of specifications and procedures for new products.
- Participates in writing test plans for assigned projects. Maintains record of test progress, documents test results, prepares reports and may present results as appropriate.
- Works with more experienced team members defining test cases, creating integration and system test scripts and configuration test questionnaires from functional requirement documentation. May be tasked with maintaining and updating defect reports following regression testing initiatives.
- May assist lead engineer/management in writing proposals to recommend process/program and follows through on implementation.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of network testing experience
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Attention to detail and follow through skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
How To Apply DXC Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here