DXC Off Campus Drive : DXC off campus hiring fresher for Associate Professional Technical Support Role for Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About DXC :
DXC Technology helps global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. With decades of driving innovation, the world’s largest companies trust DXC to deploy the enterprise technology stack to deliver new levels of performance, competitiveness and customer experiences.
Job Description :
Dxc off campus hiring fresher for Associate Professional Technical Support in Bangalore.
Job Title : Associate Professional Technical Support
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Provides information on problems concerning system function(s) which have been escalated through a problem ticket process. Provides diagnostic information and determines alternatives.
- Coordinates, conducts install, move, add, and change (ICMS) activities based for complex activities including integrated equipment and systems.
- Provides expert technical advise and input in developing and creating new service offerings or technologies, such as, working with desktop engineering teams on the development of the standard operating environment (SOE) for the account(s) and other related activities to ensure that client needs are met in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Provides guidance and training to client population on system and products to eliminate recurring errors and where appropriate, provides recommendations for improvements.
- Maintains currency regarding technological, process and/or other advances, specifically in line of service, to ensure team performance and to achieve team objectives.
- Provides data for daily metric reporting. Provides systems software and hardware documentation and assesses system information where appropriate. Recommends and implements enhancements in order to ensure efficiencies.
- Provides technical services in support of project work; works as part of the project team on technical activities, such as enhancing or designing solutions for customers, creating new scripts and diagnostic tools to resolve problems and conducting transition or transformation activities for new accounts.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Office environment
- May require shift work
How To Apply DXC Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here