JLL Technologies Off Campus Drive: JLL Technologies off campus hiring fresher for the Azure Cloud Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech graduates and any graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About JLL Technologies :
JLL Technologies (JLLT), a division of Jones Lang LaSalle, delivers market-leading technology and services to power the future of real estate. With a comprehensive portfolio of purpose-built solutions, unparalleled industry expertise and leading-edge, venture-backed companies, JLLT is transforming the way companies acquire, operate, and manage spaces. With a growing team of some of the brightest minds in technology and real estate, our offerings help clients foster human-centric experiences and smart space utilization, enable public and private sectors to achieve net-zero emissions, simplify asset and facilities management—and so much more. And through our venture capital fund, JLL Spark, we’ve already invested $380 million in proptech innovations that are quite literally changing the built world.
Job Description :
Jones Lang LaSalle, an international commercial real estate firm, is seeking for an Azure Cloud Engineer. This role will be responsible for all automation needs for Cloud infrastructure as well as Application release delivery (Azure). This person must have 3+ years of recent experience with Microsoft Azure. This person must be very passionate about infrastructure as code. This person will work with and interface with multiple teams to automate their needs and requirements as well as maintain all of the infrastructure and setup in cloud through automation. This person will need to think out of the box and looks for ways to improve the environment in cloud through automation. Will also work with tools and API of different software we have in place and look to leverage and setup direct automation with those tools such as interfacing with Azure Devops virtual workloads and various other tools and infrastructure components.
Job Title : Azure Cloud Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- All cloud initiatives the company is looking to implement or go to.
- Implementing infrastructure as code for cloud using automation tools like Azure Devops and Octopus Deploy.
- Working on implementing automation for Azure
- Working to write scripts and automation for infrastructure components and PaaS cloud resources
- Support of all cloud resources and applications in Azure
- Troubleshooting of Azure and based applications and assets.
- Troubleshooting of delivery tools including, but not limited to, global traffic managers, CDNs, DNS, Network, and load balancers/gateways.
- Experience with a CI/CD tool like Octopus Deploy, Bamboo, CircleCI.
- Hands-on experience using Azure and Azure Devops
- Extensive experience in writing and deploying infrastructure as code using automation tools
- Work with Application teams on coordinating migration of Azure resources from different Subscription and On-Prem into a centrally managed subscription model.
- Automation engineer with previous experience to help drive automation adoption and implement it across the enterprise
- Implement new automation code for server, applications, configurations and cloud management
- Use source control for managing infrastructure as code
- Work on integration via automation with different applications to accomplish tasks
- Setup new automation scripts using ARM, CLI, PowerShell, Terraform.
- Provide support services for newly launched or migrated PaaS and IaaS based application stacks.
Education and Skills :
- Masters/Bachelor’s degree in Information & Computer Science, Statistics or a quantitative discipline in science.
- 0 – 3 years of cloud and automation experience in Azure and automation tools such as Octopus Deploy and Azure Devops.
- 0 – 3 years’ experience working in automation and DevOps
- 0 – 3 year’s experience with Scripting languages for Azure (ARM, CLI, Powershell, Terraform, etc)
- 0 – 1 year of architecture design, implementation, and support of highly distributed setups (ensure high availability and reliability)
- 0 – 1 year of experience in migrating on-premises workloads to the public cloud
How To Apply JLL Technologies Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here