Moody’s Off Campus Drive : Moody’s off campus hiring fresher for Risk Consulting Associate Role for Bachelor / Master Degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Moody’s :
Moody’s (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody’s combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets.
Job Description :
As a Risk Consulting Associate, the applicant will be highly involved in the manipulation of client’s data and quantification of associated risk using a variety of database tools, analyzing and interpreting data using RMS technologies and trademark software products as well as working with other RMS departments and directly with clients.
Job Title : Risk Consulting Associate
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Demonstrate good understanding of catastrophe modelling after structured training.
- Learn best practices in catastrophe modelling and reflect this in your day-to-day work.
- Perform end-to-end account modelling including exposure preparation and enrichment and/ or Cedant/ Portfolio analysis.
- Participate actively in your project activities and maintain highest standards of quality of work.
- Demonstrate understanding of RMS Products including new products as they are released.
- Demonstrate understanding about the focus markets for RMS and the reasons why clients use the different RMS products and services.
- Contribute towards and compile content for internal or external client reports.
- Perform meticulous project documentation of all aspects of a project, particularly focusing on the rationale for decisions and exceptions.
- Provide input for process improvements in at least one client project which addresses a prior or foreseeable concern or increases efficiency.
- Support the client in understanding the output of analysis, comparing different model results and explain to the client.
Education and Skills :
- B.E / B. Tech (preferably Civil/Mechanical Engineering) from IIT/NIT or other reputed universities.
- Master’s in mathematics/ Statistics/ Operations/ Operations Research/ Economics/ Insurance
- 0-2 years of experience risk/ business/ data analytics for P&C insurance, reinsurance, or insurance linked securities
- Experience in mathematical or statistical application for R&D, model development or solution design.
- Preferred: Knowledge of insurance and reinsurance market would be added advantage.
How To Apply Moody’s Off Campus Drive ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here